Change Mode

soundblaster card help.

gordesky1

ok guys i found a soundblaster live ct4760 card but when i try too install drivers for it says can not find a soundblaster card? and when i check too see if its in the device panel. it shows pci device and agp device this is when i pop the card in. so the card is working. i tried every driver for it and it says the same thing:( i tried it in 2 computer my 2nd computer in my sig with winxp and my emachine 633ides computer with winme and the same msg:( what can i do?

nope none of that help:( it shows pci device in device manager but no driver will work:( i problee need a driver that is open so i could install it with device manager. instead of geting the driver from the main soundblastersite that is ony a exe. when i try too install it it goes in too the setup extracking somewere than says can not find soundblaster:(

thanks:) it installled the driver but no sound i tried all 5 ports. i think what causeing it is when i pop the card in the computer it detects it as a agp device for some resson? maybee that interering with it? but i dont know how too get rid of the agp thing. i tried uninstalling but it comes back when i scan for new changes :angry:

Archived