How do I overclock my hard drive?

I need help guys, I am finally up for the challenge. What are the steps to overclocking your hard drive? Thanks in advance.

Lol this is a joke if you havent already figured it out :rofl2:

take the motor from a weed wacker and put it in place of ur old HD one. it'll spin way faster so that means that you can access the discs faster. and then you can replace the ide cable with a fiber optic cable and hardwire a network port interface for it.

take the motor from a weed wacker and put it in place of ur old HD one. it'll spin way faster so that means that you can access the discs faster. and then you can replace the ide cable with a fiber optic cable and hardwire a network port interface for it.

LOL that's the greatest man! :rofl2::roller:

LOL. I like that idea. Now I won't be bothered by the sound of my cpu fan. Thanks a million pal. :rofl2:

Well, I have been running my weed whacker powered hd for a while now, it is turning about 10,000 to 12,000 rpms and it is getting around 500 gigabytes a gallon. Oh, and I haven't heard my cpu fan at all. LOL :roller:

Edited by BamBam

Last time I over clocked my HDDs, I had them on the Intel RAID, lost both drives....Remeber that Intratech? :lol::blushing: :crash:

And yes, it is possible to over clock them :mrgreen:

Edited by X_C

Oh yeah, I remember. It resulted in multiple RMA and you got known on a first name basis along with your telephone number being number 1 on the speed dial of all HDD manufacturers looking to make a killing in mass sale of HDDs. :lol::rofl2: