Change Mode

ARCTIC COOLING rev 3 on my asus 9600xt

the good thing i see with the stock cooler when i took it off. it cools the rams too and they had paste on it too. i replied the paste with cermic instead of artic siver 5 because that might have killed my first 9800se. and i dont want too go threw that again with this 9600xt too :mrsgreen: but it did lowered my temps with the new paste :) i still wished i could installed the rev 3 too see what it does. it fits on the card and everything but i cant power the fan:(

cool:) i might get that on christmas for it. how did you mount it on the card? i wish i could get more out of the mem it seems like it realy helps in games alot. right now im runing the card 535core and 666mhzs mem and i get about 8 too 15fps extra from just doing that. any ideas too cool the mem off more and get extra mem?

cool:) i might get that on christmas for it. how did you mount it on the card? i wish i could get more out of the mem it seems like it realy helps in games alot. right now im runing the card 535core and 666mhzs mem and i get about 8 too 15fps extra from just doing that. any ideas too cool the mem off more and get extra mem?

cooling the memory didnt help. it doesnt get hot. the nb1c just uses the little pins it comes with. works perfect but takes a pci slot

Archived