Change Mode

Hows this PSU?

Got an Antec TP 550watt 2.0 PSU today from newegg. They any good??? Reviews say its ok, but anyone can type in one of those. Yeah, im still building that DFI NF4 SLI setup. I hate not havin $$$......... :lol::huh:

Guess I shoulda linked to it. :blushing:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16817103931

Edited by mikedick6969

Yeah, the 480 is pretty good. I bought it as a backup while I ram'd my OCZ 600 and I'm still using it. Great little ps. Like Gryph said if it's anything like it's little brother it's great. Bought this on Gryph's recomendation. :)

Not sure bubba but what I like in addition to the stability is that it has 2 x6 pin connectors for the SLI vid cards and also has 2 floppy 4pin connectors which are needed for the DFI SLI board and 4 SATA connectors which I need for my Raptors in raid. I don't have to rig anything up or extend anything. It's got just what I need for everything, including the Vapo and watercooling.

Yeah, the 550 has the 2 SLI connectors too, and plenty of 4 pins. Also the 4 SATA's. I took off the extra 4 pins and threw it in my current rig. Great rails. All of em are running a bit over. Indeed it must be like its little brother. Thanks again guys.

Got an Antec TP 550watt 2.0 PSU today from newegg. They any good??? Reviews say its ok, but anyone can type in one of those. Yeah, im still building that DFI NF4 SLI setup. I hate not havin $$$......... :lol::huh:

Guess I shoulda linked to it. :blushing:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16817103931

I'm glad to see they are improving over the last generation of poor 12v rails.

Are you guys sure? The 12V is only 19Amp. I understand that it is split to the dual 12 v rails but that does seem a bit low to me, but I could be wrong. :unsure:

X_C