Change Mode

Lifetime Warranty

seems XFX has joined the Ranks of BFG & EVGA each offering a twist to the Lifetime Warranty

XFX is now Offering a Double lifetime Tranferable lifetime warranty as long as you and the person buying it 2nd hand registers the card ........ the warranty applies to 6800 & 7800 series cards ..... a good thing to know ........ check their support section for more info

but having experience with BFG's no questions asked just send it back and we'll send you a new one .warranty still has me leaning towards BFG despite the slightly lower clock speeds

heres where they got me thinking

Here's the deal: We will repair and service your 6-Series or 7-Series Graphics Card for as long as you own it

ya know . nothing about replacing it ...... who wants to wait for them to fix that card .... i dont know just something to consider . it's still better than nothing right

I am sure they wont cover it after a volt mod fries your card from running 1.8 volts through the core. Any way it is fairly hard to kill a video card without doing a physical modification to it.

Gryph

i think it may be the local post office getting mine ....... i got my 1st X800XT PE brandnew was DOA .... replacement worked fine ........ got a used 6800U . died after 1 day . replacement worked fine ... X800XL ... Doa but was a known perfectly good card ........ ..... ... i think i'm gonna get a7800 only OC it for what it can take stock .. but i may end up with BFG . they seem to hold value better :lol: