Sign in to follow this  
Zowie

Block Checker

:P

People can do their own thing?

I had it into a Secure Area, then let it into my Computer? It is gone now!

I have Adaware, SpyBot S&D and Clean up as well! AVG Free, and Panda as a Back up!

It is gone from my System, Mate!

:beer: :beer:

Nothing, all through it, Mate!

It is one to watch!

AVG Free did give a Name to it, Trogen Horse Geneic AMI.

Guess you know how to fix it?

:beer:

Edited by Drovers Dog

Alright....anyone here know how to remove the thing? Which programs will help?I've started helping my mates sort through this, but it's hard when everyone has it. :bang::angry:

TeMerc posted a fix on page 1:

http://jayloden.com/block-checker.htm

Check out the BlockRemove tool.

Guess Wormfarmer, you and I can find out later, Mate?

It may be different in AussieLand?

I think I managed to Control and Kill the Little Bugger!

No Ads from me!

Edited by Drovers Dog

I just ran Adaware?

This Site has as many Malwares as the Problem from before, mind you, Low Key like them!

I am still Testing!

Would someone Please Explain?

Every time I check out this particular Problem, on my Computer, I diddn't use the Fix suggested, it refers me back to Pit Stop and to jayloden.com Yet no other Forum else has this Problem?

Would someone Please Explain?

Every time I check out this particular Problem, on my Computer, I diddn't use the Fix suggested, it refers me back to Pit Stop and to jayloden.com Yet no other Forum else has this Problem?

What refers you back to The Pit? :huh:

I don't think it has much to do with forums, they are merely places where people can gain help with it. B)

with regards

My last check of it showed!

5 Files from Pcpitstop?

I'm not sure what your saying DD. What showed 5 files from PCPitstop? What kind of files? Cookies?

Just ran Ad-aware, Spybot, and Spy Sweeper, they found nothing. Deleted my cookies, came back here, logged back in, ran Ad-aware, Spybot, and Spy Sweeper, they found nothing. I don't know what files you're picking up DD, or where you found them, but I doubt very highly they're coming from PC Pitstop.

And why didn't you start a separate thread about this DD, as this has absolutely nothing to do with an Instant Messenger Block Checker as the title of this thread suggests? -kd5-

heres something that does have something to do with block checker....if you saw my last writeup on this thing, you'll know that it makes a call to a specific website to "establish" if someone is blocking you (even though - er - it doesnt actually seem to work...) but check THIS out, left in one of the comments and prepare to say YE GODS!!!! very loudly...

http://www.blockstatus.com/msn/nick-changer

:\

What are the different names of this tool?

This tool may be known as MSN Nick Changer, Online MSN Nick Changer, Change MSN Nickname, MSN Nickname Changer, MSN Forbidden nick changer and MSN Multi line Nick Changer in search engines.

:bawling:

with regards

Edited by Champion_Munch

in that link i noticed anonymous mailer and it says the following in small letters:

Your IP will be send with X-Mailer header and you will be only responsible for any damage caused by your email.

so i wonder why they bother calling it anonymous mailer, kinda funny, whats also funny is their mispellings.