Change Mode

car ?s about speed

gordesky1

I used to have a 79' Monte carlo that went neutral. Meaning the speedo went only to 85 mph, but there was no pin to stop it from going beyond that spot. I kept the gas on til the needle was way past that pointwhere a pin usually is. The needle was straight up and down and it was pointing at the N on the dash gear shifter. Man that was long ago, but feels like yesterday. I had to get off the gas when a big wide turn of the highway came up, but it didn't feel wide that time. I've always wondered how fast I was actually going.

Yup, the kid who owns the site went to my old high school. He hangs around on the lincoln forums although he lives in omaha now. Hes got that sweet red mustang thats turbo

What he likes to call the "Boostang"

:mrgreen:

we went on a another long freeway yesterday. and we were going 75mph too 85mph all the way but my mom whouldint go faster because the car was hiting bumps hard becuase of bad shocks. but she said she was ony touching the pedal when we were going that fast so it has pleny more too go. and it very depenable we went problee over 200miles in the last days with no problems. and today we went too kennywood. so that problee about 50miles:) but im not saying its the fastest car out there. but it pretty fast and powerfull for a v6:) when you just tap the pedal it jerks you back in the seat B) i post pics of the car again its all wax up and pretty. and its in nice spots B) i post them a alittle later.

Archived