Change Mode

car ?s about speed

gordesky1

1987 firebird v6 2.8. and today when we took it pretty far out somewere and my mom was going 80mph B) and there was pleny more pedal left. but my mom didint go any faster becasue she did want too ruined anything because it ony says 85mph max on the speed thing. does it matter?? i meen like when it hits 85mph and wants too go higher what whould it do go faster or? becasue there was alot more left pedal left.

trust me this car is pretty fast for a v6 and when it was going 85mph and had allmost a full pedal. too me i think it whould hit 120mph or 140mph but im not gona test that out lol. this v6 doesint ack like a 2.8 everybuddy thinks its a v8 it sounds like it and seem powerfull as one. the inspected place said this car has alots of power for a v6. and this car is somehow faster than my ants 1985 trans am v8 5.0. its is tuned up pretty good and it gots low miles ony 86k miles:) my dad said its pretty fast and powerfull and he had a 1969 dodge charger rt with a 440 mag back in the day. the charger is must more faster i know that but like my dad said this car is pretty fast and powerfull for a v6 :)

trust me this car is pretty fast for a v6 and when it was going 85mph and had allmost a full pedal. too me i think it whould hit 120mph or 140mph but im not gona test that out lol. this v6 doesint ack like a 2.8 everybuddy thinks its a v8 it sounds like it and seem powerfull as one. the inspected place said this car has alots of power for a v6. and this car is somehow faster than my ants 1985 trans am v8 5.0. its is tuned up pretty good and it gots low miles ony 86k miles:) my dad said its pretty fast and powerfull and he had a 1969 dodge charger rt with a 440 mag back in the day. the charger is must more faster i know that but like my dad said this car is pretty fast and powerfull for a v6 :)

yay for that being one sentence!

I knew that correction was coming right after I submitted it. :P You know what I mean. I wouldn't want to go much faster than 110 mph in anything that was MADE to go fast, and with Z rated tires.

Some folks won't know what the hell this is. For those who do, I had a great time Sunday watching some very fast cars. Gives a whole new meaning to how fast does your car go in 6 seconds. :P

Posted Image

It was "Fun Ford Weekend" one2. Had a great time with my dad. I prefer when all makes and models show up, but it is fun none the less.

On Saturday, my friends car The Boss Hoss turned 8.3, in his first two runs before he was knocked out for red lighting.

Dont make me post up the turbo 67 camaro runnin 8 but trapping 160+ :blank:

Not to mention the turbo 67 Camaro here in town that PEGGED THE DYNO at 1200 hp.... Probably closer to 1250-1300 hp... Jon Wischmann is the owner... hes probably one of the best machinests you can go to here in town. He knows how to build a motor for sure.

http://www.dynosport.com/overall/8.htm

Then theres Jim's 99 Silverado. Just an ordinary blue truck... till you hear the "PSSSSSSSSH" after a shift and it runs 10s on just motor/turbo, no nitrous.

http://www.dynosport.com/overall/1.htm

The small block chevy rocks.

http://www.dynosport.com/

Those numbers for his Silverado are old too ;) That was with a basically stock block and turbo/nitrous. Hes now running around with a 409 stroker and t-88 turbo.

And lilbill... my friend's TA is an 01 with a modded LS1. Its top speed is about 160. So there was much more life after 135, but he didnt want more than that hahahaha

Archived