Change Mode

Appalled, shocked, unbelievable

Bruce

Wife was loading the weeks trash into "her car" when she said she wanted me to get a dump sticker for my new Dodge Magnum. :blink::nuke:

I was shocked to say the least, I simply will not load trash into my car. :argue:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Offer to buy her a shiny new sticker for her car. You know how women are about their hair and stuff like that.

The wisdom of your years has given me some new insight Shogan. :geezer::worship:

I'll run right out and get her a new dump sticker and a McDonalds coupon. :help:

Its a dodge... I thought its purpose was to move trash?

ok ok I'm just playing, don't rip my head off :lol:

Its purpose, while not solely designed for hauling trash, it is quite capable, and has already towed/hauled two GM/Chevy junks to the ditch at work, later a trash truck (car hauler) came and took them where they belong....... the junk yard. :thud:

That was rough.

But don't blame the car... its all about those who maintain them. I've seen plenty a chevy truck last 200k+ because their owners know how to take care of them ;)

The v6 that was in my camaro was beaten, abused and totally stomped on too much... and it lasted 173k so yeah... ;):P

Well if all else fails you can always buy her a new vaccuum for her birthday or for your anniversary. Kind of a big gift but what the heck. They're worth it. LOL

Maybe some new dishtowels on the side. :lol:

Oh man, you are a big spender. I would never consider such a large gift for birthday or anniversary. A new dust clothe and a can of pledge dusting spray, and that is only for special occasions. I don't want to spoil her.

If you only knew how old, and how tiring it is to hear that question 10 times a week.

Gotta get one of them big stickers for the window. :help:

Sorry, I couldn't resist the temptation. :P

I love the Magnum and I would be just as upset over the notion of using it as a garbage barge. :nuke:

Well if all else fails you can always buy her a new vaccuum for her birthday or for your anniversary. Kind of a big gift but what the heck. They're worth it. LOL

Maybe some new dishtowels on the side. :lol:

A new dust clothe and a can of pledge dusting spray, and that is only for special occasions. I don't want to spoil her.

And ya'll still live.....it's a miracle