Change Mode

Forum Wars - Discussions

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we're probably going to be running 3DMark01 if the AM3 website doesn't come back up. There have been some internet items about Massive going out of business. :unsure:

If the Aquamark homepage does come back up, look in the upper right quadrant for the "patch", or are you using it already?

Ya know, you gotta be a little wary of a new guy named nemesisII. However Welcome aboard. Be sure your rigs in your sig and I'll get you on the list. :lol:

PCPitstop

-----------

Adam Maxis

Dumbozo

Dunce

duanester

Markdm

TorreyIsLDS

javey

NemesisII

aaronlewis

caintryboy

Gryph

Ianmtdel

b21wayne#1

b21wayne#2

shogan191

Mariol90

Markdm

TorreyIsLDS

javey

Wdeyd

PLD

Jojesa

king-of-no-pants

kroz54

DWFinch

N-Forcer

:yikes: Doesn't anyone want to play for one of the other teams?

well the raptor pit sure is looking like a fav with all that hi tek hardware in everyones sig .... and tweaksrus is movin right along as well ....... but i think we'll be fine . XCSO .......... i wouldnt be surprised if the pit makes an A team and a B team with all the players they got ..... and it'd be nice to see a few other teams join up as well ........ i'm still tryin to figure out what to order :thud:

well the raptor pit sure is looking like a fav with all that hi tek hardware in everyones sig .... and tweaksrus is movin right along as well ....... but i think we'll be fine . XCSO .......... i wouldnt be surprised if the pit makes an A team and a B team with all the players they got ..... and it'd be nice to see a few other teams join up as well ........ i'm still tryin to figure out what to order :thud:

Might have something to that A team thing... Im leaving that to Shogan...

As for scoring, I've givin any forum permission to use their top 15 for the team scoring if they wish....All Scores are still tabulated and listed... ;)

I've taken a look into my MICRO STAR MS-6312 Motherboard (Gateway refers to this motherboard as a Brookings model)

The motherboard seems to have a poor reputation because of its lack of overclocking ability, and the cheap capacitators that seem to have a leaking problem. (I should know, I blew em once while playing StarCraft for nine hours). I don't know how I can overclock this bad boy, but things are looking shady as Soft FSB does not have this motherboard listed, and the cooling is already an issue, thanks to Gateway's poor design (The computer only has one fan, which happens to be in the power supply. It pulls air in, blows it over the power supply, then straight onto the heatsink after that it just goes into the case to be blown out eventually)

Any one have any ideas?

::EDIT:: I'd like to add that the video and sound is all highly integrated into the motherboard.

Edited by king-of-no-pants

LOL,Wdeyd my pea brain has trouble with any thing involving more than 3 items. There's no telling how many times you'll show up in the list. :lol:

At this point we're more than 3 weeks away from the contest start date. We have almost 30 people signed up already. I think that 's a great turn out and shows how much interest there is for this competition. Looks like we can get at least two or three teams together.

Ray I haven't been able to get that Excell program yet. Still looking. As far as scoring is there someway we can keep it to where we are all using the same number of scores. I haven't had time to see how many people the other teams have. Have you guys taken a look? It might be a good idea to say a team consists of X people. Use what ever the smallest team has as a number. If the number is 5 then there would be at least 6 teams at the pit. That would keep things more on the fair side.

I think those are good ideas, ;) Shogan and Raptor. Our group could be devided in Teams so we have a better chance against other Forums. You could pick the Top Performers to create an Elite Team. The rest of us could form one or two extra Teams :geezer: