Change Mode

Forum Wars - Discussions

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess I'll have to wait for some type of ruling on that one. Heck I would have no problem either way, both would be double the fun for me though :crash:

Works for me, long as they both are helping the same team ;)

OK 2 questions

1 : can we enter more than 1 PC .. i would like to use my P4 set up as well if thats OK

2 : are upgrades allowed after competition starts like if i'm running a 7800GTX at the begining and i pick up a 2nd for Sli .. a week or so later

Edited by flewpastu

OK 2 questions

1 : can we enter more than 1 PC .. i would like to use my P4 set up as well if thats OK

2 : are upgrades allowed after competition starts  like if i'm running a 7800GTX at the begining and i pick up a 2nd for Sli .. a week or so later

Yes... B) to both :)

X_C just cant upgrade :crash: :thud:

what is forum wars, the rules, the name of the game, what i need to do to enter, also whos eligible?

Anyone can enter. There will be a competition between forums. It will start on Sept 23rd. You can read about it here

Dunce, Duanester, Dumbozo come join the PC Pitstop team if you want. We'll be glad to have ya. I think we're about 3 behind on team mates at the moment.

Cool welcome aboard Dunce. Glad you're on the list. Come on Dumbozo and Duanester hop on board.

Gotcha Dumbozo.

Yes... B) to both :)

X_C just cant upgrade :crash: :thud:

great then it's OK to assume that listing is a work in progress ... it'll be

Rig 1 : Abit IC7-G - P4 3.2EE

X800 XT PE

Rig 2 : Abit Fatality AN8 Sli

4000+ CH ... soon 7800GTX

AMD 3200+

Abit Fatality SLI MB

1gig Corsair XMS PC3200 2-2-2-5  (2x512)

7800 GTX

SilverStone 650W PS

WD 160gig SATA2 HD

:wp: ....... nice to see a few more Fatality boards show up :beer: Edited by flewpastu

I know my own forums too well trust me. we have like 3 people IF that who actualy have the new 7800. Our forum is not ocers its people who have less than average systems looking for help on how to make perf better..... I dont want you guys switching over to Tweaks R Us just to keep us in the game here.....

Edited by Daishi

Daishi its still early in the sign up stages, If your team is lacking big dawgs I'm sure we can adjust things. :mrgreen:

On a side note I have seen people with 6600gt's score 100k in aqua. :beer:

I know where theres a Pair for sale :lol: . cheap

I saw a thread on Xtremesystems where someone was promoting the forum challenge, so that they could as the person put it "come in and kick all the other forums ........." more or less, and asking for other interested takers there.

Edited by b21wayne