Change Mode

Forum Wars - Discussions

If I've submitted my score, can I make any tweaks to my system and get a higher score, or am i left with the one that i submitted.  Because, I want to try disabling some windows services to pump my score up a little.

Tweak all you can :crash:

I just went up 12,700 points by tweaking here and there (from 59934 to 72634).

Edited by jojesa

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, post, tweak, post, tweak, post.... that's the way to bliss.

HearYea HearYea HearYea. For those that haven't posted a score yet, post now or forever hold your piece. :P Deadline for a first time score post is this Friday 10/21/05. Be there or be square.

How come bchrome? I'm liking my 3800x2 and DFI SLI DR. Maybe not the fastest possible but certainly a good combo for the money. What aren't you liking?

Flew, I think I like being older better than I liked being younger. Just wish I hadn't injured so many parts. Too many fights and falls. :P

Looks Like people are getting better scores with the A8N and the MSI boards etc. I'm still probably going to buy it for the fun and RMA it if it doesn't work out :mrgreen:

What kinda' scores do you get with just one core enabled, I would assume it's not exactly half? The reason I'm asking is because my 3400+ Thrashes it in single threaded apps (Duh) and I feel like I'm "downgrading"

Here's the Scores from the 5 Highest scoring players on each team...

#1.. 150637 TRP :bad:

#2.. 146941 XCSO :mrsgreen:

#3.. 136261 PcP :snooze:

#4.. 121313 TS :woot:

#5.. 119636 HWA :unsure:

#6.. 99160 TRU :crash:

#7.. 86372 NFHQ :help:

#8.. 74188 ABIT :thud:

Flew, I think I like being older better than I liked being younger. Just wish I hadn't injured so many parts. Too many fights and falls. :P

i hear ya Bud ............ if i had a buck for everytime i dumped my bikes over the years i'd be able to retire ............. welll not quite but atleast be able to upgrade sooner

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the Scores from the 5 Highest scoring players on each team...

#1.. 150637 TRP :bad:

#2.. 146941 XCSO :mrsgreen:

#3.. 136261 PcP :snooze:

#4.. 121313 TS :woot:

#5.. 119636 HWA :unsure:

#6.. 99160 TRU :crash:

#7.. 86372 NFHQ :help:

#8.. 74188 ABIT :thud:

And what was the final team score again? :roller:

TRP rules raid  :nuke:  :mrwinky:

Welll, Like I said before, you need to rule something, might as well be that. :lol:

All this ifs and maybes, truth is I didn't even post an over clocked score on the 4400+ and we didn't give it the final push we could have at the end of the contest. Just swallow the real final out come guys cuz it could have been worse :mrgreen:

Edited by X_C

Welll, Like I said before, you need to rule something, might as well be that. :lol:

All this ifs and maybes, truth is I didn't even post an over clocked score on the 4400+ and we didn't give it the final push we could have at the end of the contest. Just swallow the real final out come guys cuz it could have been worse :mrgreen:

Yep much worse

Everyone at TRP could have scored 200K+ at stock clocks but they were being nice :lol::rocks::rofl3::rofl3:

So we did the right thing and took the dive........but next time :shifty:

No more Mr. Nice Guy :whistling:

We didnt need to cheat...

we all had 4 raptors in Raid....

My Stripe was 64/ntfs 4cluster 28g C partition... system on D

But beast does get the credit for finding the flaw in CM

He did some extensive reformating... and reformating. :crash:

Your still the man Beast!!! B)