Change Mode

Forum Wars - Discussions

well dont flip that Lizard too much . you'll make it Tuff ............ 10 min's a side at best ............ i'll get the Adobo ..... ( Seasoning for the taste bud challenged )

Don't foget the :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i noticed every one is wipping out there best, shouldnt we submit the crappiest score first :mrgreen:

We haven't submitted our best yet, always a good idea to leave the best for last :shifty::shifty::shifty:

I thought those top scores were in the 150-170xxx range?  :blink:

Team Scores ya big dummy :P

:thud:

I already know what your thinking...

this is the best way to score right now due to the lack of other forums submitted scores. hardware analysis is split, some members no longer want to play due to management problems.

so... for now...

those teams with less than 5 scores submitted are required to play 5 players (rulz)

Those with 7 or more are required to play at least 7 scores...

This... hopefully will get everybody posting scores

The entire team scores will be posted when we have all players accounted for. ;)

hey, im having trouble running 3dmark03, i get these error messages in succesion every time i run it:

hardware does not support cube textures. 3Dmark03 will not run properly.

hardware does not support compressed textures (DXT1) and DXT3) 3DMark 03 will not run properly.

hardware does not support framebuffer alpha. 3dMark03 will not run properly.

hardware does not support stencl buffer. 3dMark03 will not run properly.

your system cannot run any game test of 3Dmark03. Please install and run 3Dmark2001 for more comprehensive benchmarking.

3Dmark03 has encountered a problem and needs to close, we appologise for the inconvinience. please tell microsoft about this problem...

Edited by king-of-no-pants

Don't run 3dmark03. Your computer won't get over 10k anyways, so you can just take the 10k min. When you submit a score, add 20000 (2x 10k) to your final score.

You're getting those errors because your video adapter doesn't support certain features.

Hey guys just a heads up. I'm back in town now for good. I'll be reinstalling windows on the competition machine and putting up a new score. I'll catch up on what's been going on over the last week or so. Look forward to getting back in the competition.

Hey guys just a heads up. I'm back in town now for good. I'll be reinstalling windows on the competition machine and putting up a new score. I'll catch up on what's been going on over the last week or so. Look forward to getting back in the competition.

Dude you have an awesome rig. I think you should pop in your oc'ed fx-57 for your 3dmark test and then pop in the 3800 for the crystalmark. Rox0r their s0x0rs

Yeah, that would be a lot of poppin for nothing. I'll be using the 3800 for this weekend. Might get an upgrade later next week but not sure. Will have to see. I know I've got some left in the existing setup. Finally got a second rig up for everyday use that isn't on the Vapo. The heat buildup in the room is getting old. Needed something for daily browsing and stuff. I'm using the EVGA motherboard, FX57, Geil ram, and the ATI X850xt.

If I've submitted my score, can I make any tweaks to my system and get a higher score, or am i left with the one that i submitted. Because, I want to try disabling some windows services to pump my score up a little.

Your allowed to tweak as much as you wish and submit as many scores as you wish as long as they are a higher score :beer: