Sign in to follow this  
BioHunta

Civilization 3 Complete

Do your guys know of any way i could get this game to run without the cd? It donest require a cd-key so i take it i could play it online even if some1 else has used the cd. (i am borrowing this from a friend).

You could use a NoCD patch for it, look on google for one.

You also have 2 other choices:

Buy the game

Make a copy of the CD you have now.

Anything illegal isn't allowed here (dont know if any of this counts) so i'd have to recommend buying the game, but you can always use the other choices...

usualy making copies of games dont work, usualy most recent games have some kind of protection against copying the software, and either it wont let you instal, or when you go to run the game, it will still ask you to insert the game dist. you can usualy find no-cd cracks out there, but do that at your own risk, most of these no cd crack sites contain trojans, even if you just explore the site you can get infected. becareful :blink:

That's why you use Mozilla, Apollyon. And if your going to make a legal backup of a game you own, just make an image of it, then virtually mount it with Daemon Tools.

mariol90 you dont make nothing illegal ? You dont download music, you dont look for cd keys, you dont copy games????!?!?!?

Everyone here has to follow the stipulated rules. Just like you and I do. He is just letting the guy know.