iran..... does not play well with others.

:blink: Check the stats and see who has been killing who and in what numbers. Check out which country has used nukes (twice) against a country that had no nuke capabilities. Check out who has been involved in the most wars in the last 50 years.

that would be our perogative and other countries have a right to fire back. that would be stupid beyond words, but its certainly thier perogative isnt it.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that would be our perogative and other countries have a right to fire back. that would be stupid beyond words, but its certainly thier perogative isnt it.

Fire back? You only seem to take on the smaller, weakest countries. One real opponent (USSR) and you didn't dare pop a champagne cork anywhere near them. Please don't try and sell America as a fearless and invincible force it isn't. It only picks fights with infants or joins in along halfway through (if paid enough to do so).

Like you have said before. Close your borders and stay the hell away from the rest of the world. You are a danger to our health and safety. Go play in space or something. There's loads of land to grab out there.

You should really consider what you've typed before you hit enter... :blink:

Like you have said before. Close your borders and stay the hell away from the rest of the world.

couldnt agree more there. the rest of the world can stick its head in the sand and i can promise you when the going gets tough they will come running.

if you cant hang with the big boys.......

neo, i did consider it, im sick of the whole idea that america is the cause of the entire worlds problems. thats playground politics. "well they started it" waaaaaaaaa. dont assume i didnt think it thru for me, i did.

Edited by Angela

:blink: Check the stats and see who has been killing who and in what numbers. Check out which country has used nukes (twice) against a country that had no nuke capabilities. Check out who has been involved in the most wars in the last 50 years.

Once you have done that, come back and tell me again who the real threat to the world is.

I honest to god believe he is a bigger terrorist than any other alive. In which case I am as entitled to wish the same upon him as you would upon all of Iran or Osama Bin Laden. I do not call Bush a terrorist just to make you or anyone angry. I state it because I truly believe it to be fact.

If I had the power to do so I certainly would.

What stats? This isn't a damn game, there are no accurate stats. The US has been involved in many wars compared to others because we've had the resources to do it. Do you really think no one else would do the same or worse if they had the resources to? With developing nuclear weapons came great responsibility. We've only ever used two, and that was done within the same week 60 years ago. We've been one of the few known nuclear powers and have kept everyone else in check. That's why no one else has used them.

Try inverting your mind. George isn't the biggest threat.

He's the biggest liability because he fails to take responsibility for his position. You hear what I'm sayin?

I

Edited by Iain

I honestly am not in a big fuss about this. I dont have a problem with nuclear power. If they do, and they probably will build a nuke then we can deal with that as it comes around. My main problem with Iran is that like North Korea, you cant trust anything they say. A nation that openly supports radicals makes me somewhat nervous when it comes to nuclear proliferation.

Example One

The young Iranians who yearn for freedom and access to information begin to take political power, either violently or non-violently. Why wouldnt those radical factions in government simply release a few nukes to AQ or another similiar group?

I dont view any government in the middle east as stable, their nuclear cababilities for this reason alone should be limited. Russia still doesnt know or have complete control over their entire nuclear weapons stash after their government disolved.

We've only ever used two, and that was done within the same week 60 years ago. We've been one of the few known nuclear powers and have kept everyone else in check. That's why no one else has used them.

The fact that you used the word "only" just seems so incredibly wrong...

Let me try that word out...

it only instantly killed a huge number of civilians... it only causes birth defects to this day... its only a nuclear weapon...

:blink:

We've only ever used two, and that was done within the same week 60 years ago.

Hoisted by your own patard. :mrsgreen:

neo, i did consider it, im sick of the whole idea that america is the cause of the entire worlds problems.

Not true...only about 95% of them.

I dont view any government in the middle east as stable, their nuclear cababilities for this reason alone should be limited. Russia still doesnt know or have complete control over their entire nuclear weapons stash after their government disolved

and yours are controlled by George! :blink:

I'd take my chances with Iran over the Bush government if I had the choice.

Edited by Sir T Fireball

neo, i did consider it, im sick of the whole idea that america is the cause of the entire worlds problems. thats playground politics. "well they started it" waaaaaaaaa. dont assume i didnt think it thru for me, i did.

As am I, but it takes two to tango. We cause a heap of problems, but also do a lot of good. Unfortunately, organizations, like people, are usually remembered for the times they screwed up.

and yours are controlled by George!  :blink:

I'd take my chances with Iran over Bush if I had the choice.

if your serious it shows a great misunderstanding of the American Political and Military system Edited by one2gamble

Yes only two. It the number of nukes used on populations would be much higher had the Germans, Japanese, or any others against the Allied forces obtain them first.

Got any facts to back that BS up with?

Didn't think so :rolleyes:

Pure speculation being spouted to try justify the unjustifiable. The latest version being that the mad, bad and dangerous to know Saddam Hussein would use any possible means to protect his country from the illegal invasion....WMD's anyone? None used because none existed. Just another load of BS in an attempt to fool the prols. Sadly it worked yet again.

Im sure if the US didnt drop those bombs, and we lost a couple hundred thousand troops while killing a couple million Japanese Sir T would be sitting here telling me we should have just dropped the bomb because it would have caused less destruction (which is a fact).

Did I just say Saddam had them?

The Germans and Japanese were ruthless and evil back then. I wouldn't have put it past them to do it. Yes it's speculation, but looking at what they did, it's very likely.

level them. cant imagine what were waiting for.

Are you going over there to fight then? You seem hellish keen to start another war if someone else is doing the killing and the dying, but I wonder how gung-ho you would be in the face of someone filled with equal fervour was determined to kill you as you invaded their country. The USA has no right to dictate what the world does, politically, economically, or militarily. In fact I recall the colonies, as they were once called, getting really :filtered: off being dictated to, and being willing to risk everything for freedom. Please note that those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it, and maybe we will all live a little longer.

Im sure if the US didnt drop those bombs, and we lost a couple hundred thousand troops while killing a couple million Japanese Sir T would be sitting here telling me we should have just dropped the bomb because it would have caused less destruction (which is a fact).

'Fact' my fanny......I would like to see you back up that 'fact' if you can :rolleyes:

This is typical of the right wing supporters. Make a statement and add 'fact' to the end. It may convince you that it is 'fact' but I prefer hard evidence.

which is still wrong

Oh please! You getting your meds prescribed by Chopdoc or something?

50mg of pedantic semantics, to be taken 3 times a day before meals. Guarranteed to make your weak argument seem stronger (in your own mind).

Are you going over there to fight then? You seem hellish keen to start another war if someone else is doing the killing and the dying, but I wonder how gung-ho you would be in the face of someone filled with equal fervour was determined to kill you as you invaded their country. The USA has no right to dictate what the world does, politically, economically, or militarily. In fact I recall the colonies, as they were once called, getting really :filtered: off being dictated to, and being willing to risk everything for freedom. Please note that those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it, and maybe we will all live a little longer.

Couldn't have said what I was thinking any better. :tup:

What gives us the right to invade other countries, even if they have potential nuclear weapons? Do we have to play "peacekeeper" all the time? That's the ideal that makes us targets for nukes in the first place. I know that we should defend our allies, but "invading" a country seems quite severe.

I have a dentist appointment, but I was going to say more.

Got any facts to back that BS up with?

Didn't think so :rolleyes:

Pure speculation being spouted to try justify the unjustifiable. The latest version being that the mad, bad and dangerous to know Saddam Hussein would use any possible means to protect his country from the illegal invasion....WMD's anyone? None used because none existed. Just another load of BS in an attempt to fool the prols. Sadly it worked yet again.

You tell me why you think the Germans or Japanese wouldn't have used nukes during the war if they had them. The Germans led the Halocaust and the Japanese ravaged villages and slaughtered, starved, and tortured their prisoners and anyone they came across. FACT

You tell me why you think the Germans or Japanese wouldn't have used nukes during the war if they had them. The Germans led the Halocaust and the Japanese ravaged villages and slaughtered, starved, and tortured their prisoners and anyone they came across. FACT

Fact: The Germans were responsible for the hollocaust.

Fact: Great Britain invented concentration camps and were the first to use them (we have nukes too).

Fact: The Japanese ravaged villages and tortured prisoners.

Fact: America dropped 2 nukes on civillian targets and are responsible for training death squads in South America as well as the tortures at Abu Ghraib and Gitmo Bay. Not to mention what they did in Viet Nam.

you got that right.

the blame america is old and ridiculos. america has the absolute right to do what it chooses to keep itself safe. lets not forget the bombs dropped were in retaliation we didnt toss a dart at a map and fly over there and kill people.

ive asked a zillion times and no one ever wants to answer. what the hell would ya'll have us do? bart simpson? ouch, quit it, ouch, quit it.

everyone wants to complain about thier governments involvment in this or that with the united states.... what are you doing to change that? come election time at least?

ahhh the ace in the hole card for all things anti american...gitmo.... i frankly could care less what they are doing down at gitmo. try another topic.

Edited by Angela