Change Mode

well i dont think my 4000+ is coming. So i spent more money :( and got my self a 3200+ 939. Good news i hand picked it out of 7 other 3200 :) heres the stepping

ada3200daa4bp

lbble 0521apiw

z704956e53066

Newest one they had with a nice and low batch number. The batch number has always been nice to me. My old 2000+ tbred b had a number of 018 and it did 2450 on air.

Send him an e-mail using the profile from XCSO and if he doesn't respond then report him to the feds. I assume you have an address for him or if you paid him by paypal then report him to Paypal.

True and i'm thinking that this might constitute fraud and he can be prosecuted if you have details for him.

Before we jump to conclusion however, i'm trying to contact him in my capacity as a moderator at XCSO to try and get an explaination from him as to what has occured.

True and i'm thinking that this might constitute fraud and he can be prosecuted if you have details for him.

Before we jump to conclusion however, i'm trying to contact him in my capacity as a moderator at XCSO to try and get an explaination from him as to what has occured.

ya he hasnt replayed to any msgs or emails and its been 4 weeks now. Yes i payed him threw paypal. ill msg u with more detail im still installing drivers ect

Gentlemen this is one of the very reasons we don't allow selling on PC Pitstop. If you are having problems with a particular member from another forum then that is where it should be handled. Thanks.

Dude that SUX ..... i cant believe people do that Crap ..... it burns me up

hope it all works out for you .... and take heart in knowing that what comes around goes around .... it always turns full circle

ya he hasnt replayed to any msgs or emails and its been 4 weeks now. Yes i payed him threw paypal. ill msg u with more detail im still installing drivers ect

Take your time but send the details and we'll see what happens. We'll try some diplomatic means before we get nasty.

edit: Also as Shogan suggested.. it would be better if this is handled over as XCSO.

Edited by Intratech

Yeah, these kinds of things are real unfortunate. It's always disappointing to see it happening. Also it's easy to trash someone mistakenly. I'm not closing this yet but it would be better to continue on the site where the problem took place. It would not only be easier to handle it there but might serve as a heads up also.

sorry Sho .......

hey WS let us know how that 3200 works out :beer: ..........

good luck Bud

ok well back to the 3200 it runs stock lol.. ill let u know tomorrow. and sry sho i didnt mean this thread to go into my problems.

I believe that crossfire ripped off ChrisR.. Or it could be another fellow by a similar name. Hmmm....

xc's site plz and yes i just got a pm from another pitster he ripped off with the same 4000+