Who is Controlling the Pit?

:P

Dead serious one!

You other People that aint Admin Staff that think you are BETTER than them?

DD is squaring off with ya Mate!

Post your Problems here, before I Ban ya!

(that applies to any Forum I am associated with|)

:beer: :beer:

Edited by Drovers Dog
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to answer your question

Who is controlling the pit

The admins and mods to one heck of a job. they are very compassionate and their posts are clear, concise and to the point where everyone no matter where they are from easily understand them.

They control the Pit and do a fine job at it.

(IMHO)

DD be a dear and relax the 17 hour time zone difference makes it hard to get riled up :mrgreen: The staff are a tough bunch and can defend themselves quite well :P

:P

Mouse, my Love, you know!

Kids need Mum and Dad!

:beer: :beer:

Generally speaking, on one hand this place is a treasure trove of IT info and help. However, on the other, it provides a valuable service by keeping quite a few un-hinged people in front of their computers and off the streets of out various countries where they would probably get arrested. Admin, mods, and the myriad of assorted other well meaning bods, all do a great job of work here! thumbs.gif

Generally speaking, on one hand this place is a treasure trove of IT info and help. However, on the other, it provides a valuable service by keeping quite a few un-hinged people in front of their computers and off the streets of out various countries where they would probably get arrested. Admin, mods, and the myriad of assorted other well meaning bods, all do a great job of work here! Posted Image

great post dangermouse!!!