Change Mode

weekend coffee

Angela

the soy beans and corn are doing good this year

they are. the corn doesnt look so scortched this year. last year was heartbreaking to see it dying in the field. got anything planted yourself joe?

sounds yummy juliet. im trying to get the motivation to go out in my pj's to get a double carmel latte. and ive managed since last night at around 8 to smoke a pack of cigarettes. gross.

no one will get up at my house. humph.

am i the only lazy bum that drives two blocks to get it thru a drive thru?

They don't have a Starbucks here, but I think I would stop on the way to work, if they did.

One time my coffee pot broke and I should have went to the gas station but I ended up just boiling water with the grounds in the bottom of the pot. (I learned that in the Army)

They don't have a Starbucks here, but I think I would stop on the way to work, if they did.

One time my coffee pot broke and I should have went to the gas station but I ended up just boiling water with the grounds in the bottom of the pot. (I learned that in the Army)

Faith.....and how did that taste?

LOL...why did you hit a skunk to?

LOL! no. i just cant stand a car thats dirty even a little bit and i noticed some dust on the dash and dirt on the floor. also last week i left a soda in there overnight in one of those paper take out cups and the bottom leaked in the cup holder.

its ok, ill take it over to huker wash and pay the $13.00 and they wash it and clean the interior and ill sit in the air conditioning. :P

ditto. i hate anything out of place in a house. i cant live in a dirty or disorganized house, ill go insane. i have to clean it before i can go to bed at night, just drives me nuts if there is stuff on the floor or dishes in the sink and stuff like that.

ditto. i hate anything out of place in a house. i cant live in a dirty or disorganized house, ill go insane. i have to clean it before i can go to bed at night, just drives me nuts if there is stuff on the floor or dishes in the sink and stuff like that.

If you don't do it how will it get done?

I keep things picked up/touched up but save the laundry and major cleaning for the weekends.

Otherwise, I would get no sleep.

If you don't do it how will it get done?

well in a perfect world people would pick up after themselves. yeah right. :rolleyes:

weekends here too for bigger projects, move furniture, baseboards, clean the hardwood floors, stuff like that.

i have a stack of things for haylee to try on to see if they still fit and ill be cleaning out her closet and all her drawers since school starts in 17 days. one thing she doesnt need is more clothes. :mrsgreen:

I'm about to clean it out for him.

when we moved into the new house in feburary i was ashamed at the amount of clothes we had. funny how that happens when your the one lugging it out to the car and dropping stuff off hangers in the melting snow huh?

i have a serious shopping problem. im totally powerless over it and my shopping has become unmanagable.

now the rule is if we have not worn it in six months it goes. uh huh. thats the rule.

now if only i could enforce it.