Change Mode

Pitstop Team Challenge Scores

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how did one team end up with 2 people w/ 7800GTX SLI and another didnt?

because pgcrooks wasn't paying attention in the first round, first picks should of been ppl with 7800GTX's since there were 5 of them and 5 teams.

But thats just my opin. :P

thanks for picking me Bigchrome. I'll get a new score in asap, have to reload the raptor drives again :mrgreen:

how did one team end up with 2 people w/ 7800GTX SLI and another didnt?

I was wondering that also. I think they should be a little more fairly divided. But thats just an opinion.

Gryph

I was wondering that also. I think they should be a little more fairly divided. But thats just an opinion.

Gryph

Well, its not like everyone didn't have that chance, He was 4th Pick so as Team leader, he did what he should. Go Big! :mrgreen:

:shifty::shifty:

X_C

Edited by X_C

hmmm when i seen a guy with x2 and 2 7800's avalible, i did what i was suppose to do, got him on my team ;)

i am very pleased with my team... :woot:

just hope i can help my maximizing my score..once i get my new video card tonite

hmmm when i seen a guy with x2 and 2 7800's avalible, i did what i was suppose to do, got him on my team ;)

i am very pleased with my team... :woot:

just hope i can help my maximizing my score..once i get my new video card tonite

Don't worry Kenny, I haven't even submitted an over clock score yet :shifty::shifty: