Change Mode

Pitstop Team Challenge Scores

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK i just had a chance to run this stock one for now 12881 No tweaks.. plus 8% puts it @ 13911

this OCZ DDR466 SUX at stock speeds and game accelerator wont even boot at turbo ... only boots at auto :mrsgreen: even my OCZ DDR533EL did better than that .... and the ballistix boots and benches at the tightest timings that can be set and scores over 2000pts more stock ... i'll switch the ram around later probably put the 533 in ...

I didn't a get a chance ato see if my quesiton lwas answered is it alright to use diff memory or what? this valuerame sucks bt been thinkgin about getting a small stick that will hopefully allow for some higher clocks.

You can change anything except the CPU and the VGA!!!

Clear enough Chief? :P:lol:

This is probably the last one with this cooling.

New fan and heatsinks are here. Just need to get everything installed. I don't expect much, if any, improvement over the Arctic Cooler, but I've always got to see for myself.... :rolleyes:

If this were Shakespeare it would probably be my "tragic flaw"! :rofl3:

edit: OK, I lied. :rolleyes:

Not anywhere near any record, but a new P.B. :)

edit2: I see I'm tied for third for X800XT's. I guess I'll have to try for a little bit more...

Posted Image

Man... IG

What are you feeding that Card???

do you got some alien tech or something nucular powering it? :bang:

man i iddnt have internet for a whoole day...now im back and ready to test 3d03 again...

hopefully its back and working...everything seemed to go fine in the driver install... :)

this is the 3rd complete format... :woot:

edit: still a no go on the 3d03...

Edited by ctran503

man i iddnt have internet for a whoole day...now im back and ready to test 3d03 again...

hopefully its back and working...everything seemed to go fine in the driver install... :)

this is the 3rd complete format...  :woot:

edit: still a no go on the 3d03...

Do you have fastwrites off?

Are you using the top (blue) x16 slot?

ok bugs are sorted out.....

My CPU is not OC'd so 9237 plus 8% = 9975? that correct? if it is im sure i can hit 10,000...wow

hey rap, can we flip from OC's processor to non?? is that fair? as long as we indicate in our score?

edit: i only have 5 free accounts at futuremark, are screenies ok??? i wanna test like

mad here :P9237

Edited by Kenny3

Here you go Raptor with approved drivers. I resubmitted my first post.

27495 + 8% (2200) = 29694

Here you go, first run at stock with approved drivers and Riva Tuner. Yes it is 75 points higher than the previous submission with unapproved drivers.

There will be more to come with the new drivers. this run is all stock cpu and gpu. ;)

here's a question,

can i submit my score with non FM-approved drivers, because i am running Windows Vista Beta1 ???? (at the moment :) ) awaiting response from the man upstairs.

The word was approved... but, I think we can use whatever and Poll any questionable scores at the raptor pit for a day,

Team owners will have to call for a poll...