Change Mode

internet pages how many?

gordesky1

I opened 48 before my pc crashed :lol: I couldn't do anything and I clicked on the start button only the top section was visible, shouldn't have tried to open them all in under 5 seconds then eh? I'll end ram hogs and try again.

Available Resources dictate how many running processes can be put to use. This means that a system using 15% of the available resources will be able to open more IE webpages in individual windows than what appears to be a similar system that has used 40% of the resources before making the attempt.

Excellent Resource Information

Just for the fun of it. Sometimes I highlight all the icons on my desktop and press the enter key, just to see how long it takes to open everything. :lol:

i recommend installing Photoshop CS-2 and Adobe Premiere and see what happens :lol:

the highest i could do is 67 with internet explorer. but i tried 63 than open windows media player than play music on it and make it loop it. than i tried GTA San Andreas and everything played smooth well not too smooth im useing my uncles bfg 5200 :lol: than i went back and everything is runing :) is hypertransport that amd has the same what intel got hypertheading?

Archived