Sign in to follow this  
volt

End of the IRA ?

weapons supply was a bit more iffy as they depended partially on the depths of the Scottish pockets ... legendary

.....hoots mon... git yer hend ooot ov mah spoaran ur I'll 'kin glasgow kiss yer ... yer sassanch

Edited by Tankus

weapons supply was a bit more iffy as they depended partially on the depths of the Scottish pockets ... legendary

or the weight of thar sporrans .....hoots mon... git yer hend ooot ov mah spoaran ur I'll 'kin glasgow kiss yer ... yer sassanch

:lol: ... amazing what can be raised if the cause is seen to be right... 'Is that a gun in your sporran or are you just pleased to see me?'

Think the IRA depended more on Lybia and the US...

couldn't understand the last bit... is it Welsh? :lol:

Sassenach [scottish and Pictish] joc derog n :

Saxon folk south of Hadrian’s Wall (English people)

looks like I spelt it wrong ...but then it is bloody pictish

think Ill give up on the Connerly impersonations ...it ain't all good

ps ...does this look like volt ...?

Posted Image

I'll let Jazzy answer that one :lol: ....

work tomorrow...'night folks :)

Hope this all ends in the spirit volt started with;)

Sorry v ... don't know thw answer to that one... Loyalist membership peaked at around 70,000 in the 70's to only a few hundred plus splinters in the 90's... don't have recent figures.... anyway you're the link king, don't ya know :lol:

Does that figure include the Ulster Constabulary and British forces that were giving the Loyalists 'inside' information to aid their attacks :shifty:

Does that figure include the Ulster Constabulary and British forces that were giving the Loyalists 'inside' information to aid their attacks :shifty:

Well ya got me??

Have read 3 different catholic versions of the history of NI..and have read 3 different versions of the protestant view...

None of the numbers add up the same...just as the whole history don't add up...

Just have to wait a couple years and see what happens I spose...

:P

Unless I am mistaken? There has not been one Post from a Northern Irish Person here? That would be about be right for them! They are really Wonderful People, but a bit shy to talk about all this Garbage?

Time will tell, Volt, Hope that is good for them!

:beer: :beer:

Guest daisy

Unless I am mistaken? There has not been one Post from a Northern Irish Person here? That would be about be right for them! They are really Wonderful People, but a bit shy to talk about all this Garbage?

Time will tell, Volt, Hope that is good for them!

:beer:  :beer:

Drovers - if you look at the first post on page 2 you will find I did post. I'm not getting caught up in arguments - you have to have lived here through the 70's to have known what life was like. As I and others have said - we'll just wait and see.

Drovers - if you look at the first post on page 2 you will find I did post. I'm not getting caught up in arguments - you have to have lived here through the 70's to have known what life was like. As I and others have said - we'll just wait and see.

Sorry Daisy, I missed your Post, but you did reinforce my view? that Northern Ireland will wait and see and if need be suffer in Silence?

I really feel for all of you over there, hope it is soon over for you all, Mate!

:oreo: :beer: :beer: