Sign in to follow this  
volt

End of the IRA ?

i was just trying to tease you tankus.  :P  and thatcher was a good woman.  :tup:

She was the best .... isn't it about time you guys got a Mrs. President? :P

i wouldnt hold my breath jazzy, but that would be super cool. :beer:

edit: right on volt. (see below) B)

Edited by Angela

She was the best .... isn't it about time you guys got a Mrs. President? :P

Lots of women out there I would vote for...as long as one of them ain't Mrs. Clinton...

Including you..... and the terrorist loving paddy wannabees

I know being a part of a terrorist country must really suck, (Bloody Sunday--Derry) But thats no reason to get so upset about things.

Two.

The number of immigrants from Ireland I have met and made friends with is much, much higher. ;)

maybe you should ask his brothers , fathers, uncles ,sister , whose his mother ...he may have been past the county boundaries when he was young ..and not remember

Are done being rude and insulting now Tankus?

You've sworn at me, called me a terrorist and many sensored words, just wondering how long these insults are going to continue.

Sorry I don't see things the way you do, but I see no need to attack me. (I don't live in Ireland) ;)

Edited by Bruce

I know being a part of a terrorist country must  really suck, (Bloody Sunday--Derry) But thats no reason to get so upset about things.

That ranks right up there with the top 5 worst posts I'v ever seen on the forum...

If it don't violate a rule somewhere I'll see to it that it does in the future...

Flat damn disgusting Bruce... somehow I had you above that...I'v been wrong before tho.

Guest Hurdy

Two.

The number of immigrants from Ireland I have met and made friends with is much, much higher. ;)

Did one of the two include Ireland?

That ranks right up there with the top 5 worst posts I'v ever seen on the forum...

If it don't violate a rule somewhere I'll see to it that it does in the future...

Flat damn disgusting Bruce... somehow I had you above that...I'v been wrong before tho.

Really?

After the slanderous attacks on me and my views, perhaps you could explain how my not agreeing who the terrorists are in the situation violates anything.

I am not the one in this thread tossing around the insults, and personal attacks.

Check your rules again and read through the comments and remarks made.

I am doing nothing more then giving opinion on a political issue.

No sensored words, no personal attacks on anyone.

maybe you should ask his brothers , fathers, uncles ,sister , whose his mother ...he may have been past the county boundaries when he was young ..and not remember

I was thinking of the redneck joke posts ........

Let's get the history out of the way.... Great wrongs have been done by both sides of the divide, read it and make no mistake about it.... aint gonna change that...

We may be entering a new phase of hope, but this thread gives me no confidence that it will turn out any different... We have to let it go in order to move forward... I fear a lot of people are unable or unwilling to do that... Living in Scotland strengthens my case in this belief..

Guest Hurdy

Well :filtered: you. The terrorist supporting :filtered:s that you are.

I said you were a terrorist supporter not a terrorist per se.

Now, which two countries have you visited?

How so? :rofl3:

I have nothing to be uncomfortable about, or nothing to feel "guilty" about that would make me squirm.

But I am not a terrorist supporter Hurdy, I do not support the terrorist who occupy Ireland

Are you calling the Brits terrorists? :blink: