Change Mode

venice and sandiego cores

supposedly right here on these pits.. i found out that the new san diego and venice cores are sorted in the form of their memory controllers..and can run 2gig overclocked?

is this correct? or some myth lying around, as im after 2 gig of OCZ :D

I found a couple generic samsung 1g sticks that will run 230 mhz 3-3-3-7 1t and they will go higher but I didnt have any luck going to 240. I am not sure about what clocks you are looking for but I have read about some crucial ballistix tracer that will run up to 270 or 280 before they crap out.

Gryph

well.. im after about 3ghz on a 4000+ SD chip... heard it was simple enough, but it means that i need to get my ram up to the full 300fsb, and already i know this ram can handle that, just was hoping that i might be able to get some more of it, as i host a CSS server on my home computer, doesnt lag, but thought 2 gig might help me out a little more....

well.. im after about 3ghz on a 4000+ SD chip... heard it was simple enough, but it means that i need to get my ram up to the full 300fsb, and already i know this ram can handle that, just was hoping that i might be able to get some more of it, as i host a CSS server on my home computer, doesnt lag, but thought 2 gig might help me out a little more....

what is your server name and or your ip to login to it pm me

and look out for {skitzo}SwiftOne

Edited by swifty

ah... so for the minute my best bet is to keep with the gig that i have and overclock like i have never overclocked before?

what is your server name and or your ip to login to it pm me

and look out for {skitzo}SwiftOne

atm im on a dynamic broadband package... im waiting for the new static ip address to kick in! and then i will be roaring :D