Sign in to follow this  
Gmoore42

PC PitStop

PC PitStop Optimize Software has increased the performance of my computer by optimizing my register and internet connection.

My computer is probably the fastest and most stable it has ever been.

Kudo's to PitStop !!!!

If you haven't already invested in buying PC PitStop's Optimize Software, you should. I would highly recommend it to any of my friends. It is an excellent tool and problem solver.

George......

Tried this thing on one of my machines last night. Instantly removed it after seeing what it raised my RWIN value to and testing the speed results. What a POS thing! Windows XP's default RWIN value (65535) is the best setting there is. The registry cleaning tweaks may speed up your system for people that don't know how to clean it, but that RWIN tweak is a joke. The lousy temp cleaning and those other parts of the Optimizer are also a joke. Anybody who pays for this program is just flat nuts. Way to many other free programs will do exactly the same thing as this thing. Will probably get banned from pcpitstop for posting an honest comment, but, oh well, life goes on!!

You're obviously not happy with the product. Refunds are available within the first 15 days.

http://pcpitstop.com/store/service.asp

Will probably get banned from pcpitstop for posting an honest comment,

People only get themselves banned for rules violations, and although your "honest comment" is indistinguishable from a "flame" due to its lack of common courtesy, I seriously doubt your Pitstop account is in any jeopardy.

IntelGuy is right, we're not going to ban someone just because they don't like our product. Who is your ISP? There are a few ISPs that appear to offer high speeds but have bottlenecks in their network that cause trouble with high RWIN values. We're looking at ways to deal with that but need some information about who your ISP is and where you are located.

Guest knowsnothin

I have been using Optimizer for a while now, and I personaly think it is good value for money, my internet speed has improved quite a lot, and it is far more stable now. You also have to remember that there is no such thing as a free lunch, this website offers a good free service, and if the owners can make a few £/$ to help with there running costs, I for one wont complain.

:)