Change Mode

Police Shoot Man dead

Hmm... thinkin about this, I guess you guys feel the way about the police now that I've felt my whole life. :erm:

They've always made me fear for my life. I get especially nervous when I see them with assault rifles at public places recently.

Edited by Neo X1
  • Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this was a coloured guy who thought he was about to get hammered by a bunch of white guys so he ducks into the tube looking for an official and there's no bustard there. Does that sound about right ?

So this was a coloured guy who thought he was about to get hammered by a bunch of white guys so he ducks into the tube looking for an official and there's no bustard there. Does that sound about right ?

[whips out PC badge]

person of color*

:lol:

yep, at this point common sence should kick in or atleast put two & two together

according to witnesses he was being chased before he got to the train station.

.like the guy who snatched a purse yesterday.

He picked a bad time to break the law..

He won't be snatching any more purses...

law enforcement people should not be shooting people who are already down on the ground and subdued.

answer:

Police officials told British reporters Friday that the officers feared that the man, who was wearing a thick coat despite warm weather, had explosives concealed on his body and was about to detonate them amid the crowd in the station.

He picked a bad time to break the law..

He won't be snatching any more purses...

answer:

again another sittuation where common sence was not present, thick coat w- nice weather :blink:

Quite contradictive considering the earlier report (the warnings given out to us in the subways here in the US) that many of the detonators were pressure devices that the person had to keep a fist clenched to keep it from going off. Shoot a man with something like that and everyone goes bye bye.

I think that once you have the guy down, if his fists ARENT clenched, you keep his hands away from his body to keep from setting off something. There were three police officers around according to the report, thats one per arm and one to hold a gun on the guy.

Edited by Neo X1
Guest Hurdy

If you accept the fact that an unarmed innocent man can be shot dead by plain clothes policemen - then you're already living in a police state.

Edit: Sp.

Edited by Hurdy

Right.

Police officials told British reporters Friday that the officers feared that the man, who was wearing a thick coat despite warm weather, had explosives concealed on his body and was about to detonate them amid the crowd in the station.

Suppose this guy had just arrived from Equatorial Africa ? Suppose he didn't speak English ?

Who knows what's really inside a copper's flak-jacket ?

Edited by moon

If you accept the fact that an unarmed innocent man can be shot dead by plain clothes policemen - then you're already living in a police state.

Edit: Sp.

north philladelphia was a policed city and is why i left, millitary police broke in our house once a week looking for persons that we didnt know and never sret foot in our house, there didnt need a warrant, as we complained at the police district, they said it was government and by law they didnt need a warrant, they never paid for the doors and windows they broke, 24/7 the apache helicopters circled our neiborhood, we could not sleep as there were too much noise from gunfights to helicopters hovering. many died, probably bad or good people, but my family survived in our house :mrgreen:

Suppose he didn't speak English ?

ask yourself, someone is pointing a loaded gun at you and screaming. what would you do? they clearly have a uniform on and are aggitated......

run?

Asians can't take vacations already ?

Sorry, I misunderstood your post.

ask yourself, someone is pointing a loaded gun at you and screaming. what would you do? they clearly have a uniform on and are aggitated......

run?

*thinks for a second* considering the things the cops have done to people just standing around....

that might not be a bad idea. :lol:

Yea... I personally wouldn't run.

edit: ah, moon, i forgot they were plainclothed. I'd haul butt.

Edited by Neo X1

The fella was running from the police...

Why didn't he run the other way up to the street, why didnt he listen?

He may have been foreign, but not had much sense if your gunna run onto a packed train, clearing the barriers...

He coulda run the other way...

:shrug:

Edit :

I also forgot they were plain clothed.. :unsure:

Still, i wouldn't have ran that way, under the circumstances in the last few weeks...

Edited by Wigan

when you run from the police is a city as on edge as london with a police force desperately trying to find the responsible parties and you fail to comply with a verbal directive to stop your gonna get popped.

if they killed an innocent man that is a tragedy. my heart goes out to his family and the officer who fired the fatal round.

but you cant fault the cops here.

when you run from the police is a city as on edge as london with a police force desperately trying to find the responsible parties and you fail to comply with a verbal directive to stop your gonna get popped.

if they killed an innocent man that is a tragedy. my heart goes out to his family and the officer who fired the fatal round.

They didn't have on uniform. It'd be silly to trust a group of guys claiming to be something or another without proper identification shown. That's just asking for a kidnapping.

They didn't have on uniform. It'd be silly to trust a group of guys claiming to be something or another without proper identification shown. That's just asking for a kidnapping.

tough sittuation, it makes sence but he wasnt being chased by terrorists

..and that's assuming you understand English in the first place, let alone the accent of some hyped-up plain clothes jock.

angela;

You reckon ? Someone deserves jail for a long time.

Edited by moon

..and that's assuming you understand English in the first place, let alone the accent of some hyped-up plain clothes jock.

angela;

You reckon ?  Someone deserves jail for a long time.

im baffled that there are people who want to fault the cops on this one. what if the situation had went down different and the officer(s) had not fired on this individual and the man had a bomb and it blew up killing the officer(s) and innocent people, destroying more of londons transportation system, etc.

i bet the same people would be all critical asking why didnt they just shoot him?

edit--im not sure what you mean moon, who deserves jail?

Edited by Angela