Change Mode

Police Shoot Man dead

Absolutely true.

IS a man innocent until proven guilty in your country? If not, then I suspect it would be ok there?

Is a man innocent until proven guilty in London? I dont know. If not then maybe they just kill this guy and Mendez should have been killed.

then I dont blame anyone. I just feel the law is wrong.

Good point DD

:P

I think that the World is so full of frustration with these Terrorist IDIOTS, Mate, that quite a few Innocent People will get blown away, just like in any WAR!

Saddest thing is the people of the USA can not understand that?

Most Countries have had to put up with it for many years, Mate, now they have had enough of it! If a few people get blown away, just like in all Wars, so be it!

I remember a Thread here about Aliens, heaps of people, from America, were talking about using Guns to fix the Problem? What is different? Least this time, we are at War on Terrorists! Let them know that the World is out to get THEM!

:beer: :beer:

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DD,

this is not true, many americans fully understand this. many dont. same would hold true in any country, anywhere.

I think that the World is so full of frustration with these Terrorist IDIOTS, Mate, that quite a few Innocent People will get blown away, just like in any WAR!

Most Countries have had to put up with it for many years, Mate, now they have had enough of it! If a few people get blown away, just like in all Wars, so be it!

I remember a Thread here about Aliens, heaps of people, from America, were talking about using Guns to fix the Problem? What is different? Least this time, we are at War on Terrorists! Let them know that the World is out to get THEM!

:beer:  :beer:

DD- you have a right to your opinions. I disagree.

you wont find me posting in that other thread you refer to and if I did it was not to support killing anyone.

The world is frustrated. I agree. But when we start killing innocent people because the look suspicious in the name of safety, we are as bad as them. thats just my opinion.

Its close to racial profiling. because if a white readheaded women wore a backpack and acted strangely they probably would not kill her but if a person of middle-eastern descent acts strangly and carries a backpack, then its fair game to kill them...

This is all my opinion. I respect yours

Edited by hftmrock

ITs close to racial profiling. because if a white readheaded women wore a backpack and acted strangely they probably would not kill her but if a person of middle-eastern descent acts strangly and carries a backpack, then its fair game to kill them...

This is all my opinion. I respect yours

Opinion? :huh:

Sounds like facts to me...

DD,

this is not true, many americans fully understand this. many dont. same would hold true in any country, anywhere.

OK,

Guess most people missed this from my previous Link?

Now the top terrorism consultant to the Olympic movement, Mr Ryan told The Australian that the West was fighting terrorists with its hands tied.

"We in the West play the anti-terrorist game with kid gloves," Mr Ryan said.

"The enemy, the terrorist, has no rules and yet here we are, we pussyfoot around, complaining that people's civil liberties are being infringed if they're held too long in custody or they're not treated properly.

"We are fighting with one and a half hands tied behind our back, an enemy that's totally, absolutely, viciously, murderously ruthless."

Mr Ryan said Australian police should be able to interrogate terrorist suspects without a lawyer for 48 hours.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=3402

Does the World really think Aussies would stand by and do nothing? or the UK?

We're supposed to be above all that. Once this country starts doing the ruthless things as a practice, we really ARE "The Great Satan" or whatever they call us.

We're supposed to be above all that. Once this country starts doing the ruthless things as a practice, we really ARE "The Great Satan" or whatever they call us.

I was thinking of something along those lines as well....

IMO - Very well said. :tup:

OK, Mate,

Just stay in your particular Shell, just don't comment on other Countries methods to fight the War against them IDIOTS, Mate.

I will also say that it appears that the London standoff is over and they have the person in custody.

I say Bravo to those men and women who put their lives on the line to protect and serve. Excellent police work (IMO)

OK, Mate,

Just stay in your particular Shell, just don't comment on other Countries methods to fight the War against them IDIOTS, Mate.

:beer:  :beer:

Don't tell me what to do. Why dont YOU stay under your bridge.

say Bravo to those men and women who put their lives on the line to protect and serve. Excellent police work (IMO)

:tup: Edited by Neo X1

Does the World really think Aussies would stand by and do nothing? or the UK?

i wouldnt pretend to know what the world thinks.

did ya'll think the united states would?

you could use some of your own advice there DD. think iraq.

Actually I am sticking up for a Thread that is all about Mother England, Mate.

Aussies and Poms are linked very strongly!

Iraq was the STUPIDIST thing that GWB did and dragged us all into this Garbage!

You were mistaken with what you said, but that is OK, Aussies and Poms will fix it up, once again.

Iraq was the STUPIDIST thing that GWB did and dragged us all into this Garbage!

again, your comment to neo was perhaps he should keep his mouth shut. take your own advice dd.

NO ONE held a gun to Howard's head. NO ONE forced the australian government into the war. they came so voluntairly. dont like it? speak out about it with your OWN government. become an activist. but blame the right people or you just look ridiculos.

im all about sticking up for the british people. they are a good people, a valued friend and what happened there was unwarranted, undeserved and it HAS to be dealt with accordingly and not one inch given until it is. im saddened to the core of my being that a peaceful city has been violated by these cowards.

its funny to me DD. there are a lot of british people on this forum and thier tune has not changed one iota on the views of terrorism. some may have given an inch here and there about what they will accept in terms of dealing with it since the london bombings but thats to be expected. what i find both amazing and insulting is that when it happened somewhere besides the united states you cant say enough all of a sudden about how we must stop at nothing to bring down terrorists. its just my own opinion but im guessing if it were anywhere but london you would not feel so passionately. you certainly have not been supportive of the united states retaliation for 2000 dead people in our streets, many of whom were australians. id like to know what changed? location?

again, your comment to neo was perhaps he should keep his mouth shut. take your own advice dd.

NO ONE held a gun to Howard's head. NO ONE forced the australian government into the war. they came so voluntairly. dont like it? speak out about it with your OWN government. become an activist. but blame the right people or you just look ridiculos.

im all about sticking up for the british people. they are a good people, a valued friend and what happened there was unwarranted, undeserved and it HAS to be dealt with accordingly and not one inch given until it is. im saddened to the core of my being that a peaceful city has been violated by these cowards.

its funny to me DD. there are a lot of british people on this forum and thier tune has not changed one iota on the views of terrorism. some may have given an inch here and there about what they will accept in terms of dealing with it since the london bombings but thats to be expected. what i find both amazing and insulting is that when it happened somewhere besides the united states you cant say enough all of a sudden about how we must stop at nothing to bring down terrorists. its just my own opinion but im guessing if it were anywhere but london you would not feel so passionately. you certainly have not been supportive of the united states retaliation for 2000 dead people in our streets, many of whom were australians. id like to know what changed? location?

Guess I am a Crazy Aussie, Mate?

Since I got involved in calling Terrorists, IDIOTS!, now people listen? Understand?

Guess that works, Mate?

Since the Battle of the Coral Sea, the Aussies will always be there with America, Mate, When UK has a Problem, we will be there!

I'm gonna need you to ask a complete question, sir. Not sure what you're askin me.

it refers back to racial profiling and such, I was curious if you felt it would be rightly or wrongly done in a situation such as terrorism.

Here is my basic opinion on racial profiling

It should be remembered that practically all aliens have come to this country because they like our land and our institutions better than those from whence they came. They have attached themselves to the life of this country in a manner that they would hate to change and the vast majority of them will, if given a chance, remain the same good neighbors that they have been in the past regardless of what difficulties our nation may have with the country of their birth. History proves this to be true . . . .We must see to it that no race prejudices develop and that there are no petty persecutions of law-abiding people.

I agree with the sentiments of Walter Dellinger, former Acting Solicitor General during the Clinton Administration, "I am more willing to entertain restrictions that affect all of us like identity cards and more intrusive X-ray procedures at airports - and am somewhat more skeptical of restrictions that affect only some of us, like those that focus on immigrants or single out people by nationality." It will be impossible to physically protect every location that could be the subject of a terrorist attack. Protection is going to have to be accomplished through infiltration and surveillance, so all of us have to get used to new levels of government intrusion.

Link