Change Mode

Police Shoot Man dead

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they wouldnt, but they would shoot him if he ran just like this guy got shot, now if he made any sudden movements he would get shot, thats for sure

its funny how we see some things so differently... :P

out of interest why doesn't Blair spin it ....and call him collateral damage in the war against terrorism .........

Then just like the thousands of innocent Iraqi's killed by our governmants ....... nobody will giva chit ....

Maybe we should give Chop a thick padded jacket with wires protruding and release him in the subway system and see if the pigs kill him when he halts on command. 

Awww thats not nice.:(

think of it as a scientific test

Neither is that :P

Everyone has an opinion... Chops is entitled to his... no harm in that at all

Awww thats not nice.:(

Neither is that :P

Everyone has an opinion... Chops is entitled to his... no harm in that at all

I wouldn't worry about it nessa....they just wanna do a little test...... :whistling:

however I find 8 shots to the head with a man on the ground just a tad extreme....

One in the Iranian embassy siege had 48 ....head torso limbs ...if your clips big enough ...dont take any chances ......

I hope that the officer' s involved are protected ..... they have already been removed from duty ...

:P

Tankus, you stole my Thunder, Mate, but I don't mind!

If just a few of the Pitsters, that actually were involved in War, Posted about this, maybe some people could understand what happened?

When you are there, like the Police were, there are situations where it is kill or be killed. Military Weapons are designed to KILL! As mentioned earlier, Police Weopons are designed to Maim and to Stop! Ask anyone from the Military, if they will talk about it? Just if they only used one shot to Kill someone? You pump the Mother, so full of Lead! And that is with Military Weapons, also how you are Trained!

Those Cops did what they were Trained for!

:beer: :beer:

Those Cops did what they were Trained for

well theres the rub .....

UK police are trained not to kill ........... goes against all the grain ...that s why its all so sad .... he is another innocent victim of terrorism....

no point in posting anymore in this ...everyones got their own immovable view ...

Mines with the UK police

edit...........................................................................................................

me

out of interest why doesn't Blair spin it ....and call him collateral damage in the war against terrorism .........

Then just like the thousands of innocent Iraqi's killed by our governments ....... nobody will giva chit ....

just interesting how many hits this thread has had .....for one government policy instigated death .... Yet how many for the Iraqi civilians ..... not thousands I guess

The buck stops with Blair ...as with our troops over these "human rights"" war crimes" trials ...the Major who instigated the investigation ends up in the dock ...why does it stop with him ...? It need to go to the top of the chain ...

Same with the police ....

sad ........and the only owner of "incompetence " gives a cheesy grin .... hidden in fake tan ........right at the top ......

Really Sad ...all around ...

.............................................................................................................

And if this one innocent death is our one mistake in reponse..... to go after acts of terrorism on our soil .......percentages and prices ..then theres the emotion and the empathy ........

Is it better than a whole country .......?

I'm depressed ....

I'm definitely shutting up

now...!

Edited by Tankus

well theres the rub .....

UK police are not trained not to kill ........... goes against all the grain ...that s why its all so sad

:P

That is why it is a real Pain, Mate!

We are at War, Police and Civilians are involved now!

What next?

:beer:

These policemen earn less salary than many of us and yet are willing to get themselves killed trying to protect us. There are bound to be errors at times and yet so many people are only too willing to read media reports based, upon hearsay, and condemn the policemen as murderers on the strength of them.

If I was a cop reading this I'd say stuff the lot of you and let you fend for yourselves.

That's it, ladies and gentlemen, back to the herd.

Be sure to tune in for the next exciting episode of KillaKommuter.

Here are the results of this week's 'Zap the Guilty' poll;

The Prime Minister 0%

The Police Chief 1%

The Gunman 2%

The Deceased 97%

Tough luck, Mr. Menezes, but thank you for playing.

And you folks out there- KeeponKommuting !

What would we do without you.

Now I see the problem...people think it's a game.

I think moon was just trying to show his frustration in a light manner but he made his point.

and I personally dont think the policeman who shot him did anything wrong

the person who did not give the orders to get him before he got on the bus did something wrong

the person who decided that anybody who left that flat and looked funny must be a suicide bomber is wrong

the person who gave the order to 'neutralize' him was wrong

the shoot to kill policy in its present form is wrong

thinking that killing this man was exceptable in fighting terrorism is wrong

The policeman was just following orders given to him.

Edited by hftmrock

I watched a BBC programme tonight about AQ and the internet - made me shiver...but it made me aware of a lady form the Mid West caled Shannen Rossmiller. She is a heroine in my eyes..an Americna housewife according to the beeb who managed to entrap a would-be AQ terrorist through the internet...

So far, it's been proved that blowing off an electrician's head will certainly stop him from arriving at work.

Well now ya got me wondering...hope they get this cleared up by october...

If I'm late....Jaz will just have a fit.