Change Mode

Hobbies?

Henry8866

My kids ( ;) ) and I make stuff, like candle holders but they are made out of wood....

A log candle holder is more like it... and then I burn drawings on one side and the person's name on the other ( that its for ).

All you need is some wood a wood burning tool some candle holders and one of them tools ( :blushing: ) that creates a whole lol I cannot remember the name of it.. its like a saw but the end is round., some wood finish ... oh and a measuring tape too :D ( and some horse shoes use those for the ends as stands )

They dont cost alot to make and they take up alot of time...

Thats what I do anyways

My hobbies include R/C Cars, Camping, Hiking, Fishing, Nature, Research in Science, Astronomy, Philosophy, Meditation, Music, Computers, Day of Defeat (Online WWII Game), and movies (especially James Bond, Clint Eastwood or Deniro/Pachino. :mrgreen:

Ummm.....

Films, archery, computers, sound and lighting, gadgets, internet radio, AV tech. Also I love golf, snooker and badmington. Love music. Oh into in science aswell, and reading science fiction books.

Edited by pgcrooks

I'm not even sure what my hobby is...

I don't really have a hobby, because I don't like doing one thing all the time. I like to vary my activities...

Like if I watch TV for two months, the next 2 months, I might play video games, or sleep alot.