Change Mode

Registry Mechanic, PC Optimize or both?

Guest morgancraft

Guest morgancraft

Hi and thanks in advance for any advice or help you might offer.

I ran the registry check and discovered I have 694 registry problems! But I don't understand much about them. My system is running ok but I've noticed a few issues, hence the scan. (For example, my system clock had to be reset manually this morning. Also, I get an occasional "System Battery Low" message but after I press "F1," the system boots and runs just fine.)

Would PCO would fix the registry problems? What is the benefit of purchasing both? I cannot afford to purchase both Registry Mechanic and PC Optimize unless it is absolutely necessary, as I am disabled.

Sorry if I am not giving enough info. I'm not a computer novice but neither do I understand much about fixing registry problems. Please feel free to email me if you prefer, or I will check this forum for replies.

Thank you!

Carol Z

The problems you are discribing do not sound like registry issues. Cleaning up your registry should slightly improve your performance and make your system more stable.

Optimize and Registry mechanic both clean up your registry with Registry Mechanic doing a deeper cleaning. You will see very little improvement in your system due to the deeper cleaning. Optimize also cleans up junk files and tweaks system settings to give you a big performance boost. With this in mind I would give Optimize a try over Registry Mechanic because it address more problem areas.

Thanks,

Keith