Change Mode

RegistryMechanic

Guest niceget

Guest niceget

I just purchased PC Optimizer. I ran it successfully using the DSL (safe) connection setting for PPOE connections.

I also own RegistryMechanic which I have used for over a year. Will either of the two programs re-write registry changes made by the other? Does PC Optimizer do the same things as RegistryMechanic?

NG

Optimize has four utilities to help your system improve performance and stability. Disk clean up, Internet Optimization, Registry Clean up, and System Optimization. Registry Mechanic only focuses on Registry Clean up.

Registry Mechanic has a deeper more robust registry cleaner that takes much longer to run. We designed Optimize registry cleaner to be very fast but still identify the majority of the registry errors while Registry Mechanic is trying to clean every error thus taking much longer. They do not conflict. You can run Optimize more often because it is so fast and Registry Mechanic every once in a while to get a deep cleaning. Plus Optimize will clean up your hard drive of junk files each time you run it.