Sign in to follow this  
volt

PC Pitstop Troubles

Hi ya'll...

We here at the pit have lots of different nations...religions...and ways of doing things with our posting 24/7...7 days a week...

To me ya'll bring lots of different flavors from around this small world to the table...and I enjoy reading them...most of the time...

Thats the rub here...some of ya take what gets posted way too personal...and some of ya get way too personal back at folks here...we need to stop that or I'm going to just fight tooth n nail to get this GD forum made gone...then ya'll can just go fight elsewhere.

Would rather see the good side I know ya'll have brought to the forfront here in GD..when your polite...99% of the time those posting with you will be polite back at ya...and for those who don't...we mods all have delete buttons to make um gone...

Your a fine bunch of members here and I try to respect all of ya...try and help me out and lets all try to be nice...even on them touchy threads...thank you... :) vj

You certainly have my fullest support old horse :beer:

Had another of those tricky days today and hope not to have anymore anytime soon. My apologies to any (or all) that I offended, purposely or otherwise.

It's hard to get a point across in text sometimes and I wish I could meet some of the members face to face because I am sure that we would see that we aren't really the monsters we may appear to be at times. We humans rely on body language far too much when interacting and smilies make a poor substitute.

I'll make an extra effort.

:P

Guess you all know where I stand on this Issue?

I don't mind if I am wrong, I always Apologise!

Some people just don't seem to read what is printed, or they simply cannot see?

Not trying to Offend, just saying it the Aussie way I know!

I would love to see us all try to Understand one another, without any Anomosity towards each other!

:beer: :beer:

Touching thread volt. Thought I'd remind you or what you had to say about me yesterday.

:lol: still do... :P

Great post Volt. It was one of the reasons I have not been here often anymore. I got tired of the constant attacks. That and my back has had me in a world of pain. :(

Great post Volt. It was one of the reasons I have not been here often anymore. I got tired of the constant attacks. That and my back has had me in a world of pain. :(

:P

Hey, Aero,

Try some "Tiger Balm" on it , Mate.

I get back pains, that fixes it up!

Thats ok with me. You can hate me because you disagree with my point of view if you want to. But if you do, you have no right to speak of not taking things personally and of respecting members.

I don't really hate YOU cw...it was what I took of your intent on that post you made a while back...looked like some baiting to me...won't put up with that period....

We can start over now..I don't hold grudges... :) vj

I don't really hate YOU cw...it was what I took of your intent on that post you made a while back...looked like some baiting to me...won't put up with that period....

We can start over now..I don't hold grudges... :) vj

You sir..

Are full of garbage...and really need to be taken out...I hate full bins.

*waits for you and chopdoc to make up*

*waits for you and chopdoc to make up*

Well coming from one of our main troublemakers..I'll call it a draw.... :lol:

chop and I won't ever see eye to eye..but I can put that behind me... ;)

Well coming from one of our main troublemakers..I'll call it a draw.... :lol:

A troublemaker eh?

:birthday:

edit: then again.. you did call me one of the MAIN troublemakers... at least you seem to think I'm good at what you seem to think I do. I guess that's a compliment then? :huh: I'll meditate on this...

Edited by neo x1

I guess you mods were pretty busy today. Things can get out of hand sometimes. Sometimes people give or take offense--sure, and it will happen again, too. But, there are effective remedies, the mods have generally used them wisely, and the Pit forums usually operate smoothly.

But Volt, I am alarmed that you have mentioned eliminating GD. There's a lot of good in GD and we like it--just look at the numbers. Let's not throw out the baby with the bath water.

A troublemaker eh?

edit: then again.. you did call me one of the MAIN troublemakers... at least you seem to think I'm good at what you seem to think I do. I guess that's a compliment then? :huh: I'll meditate on this...

Yeah...think long about it... :) vj

OK. I've come to the conclusion that, no, its not a compliment, and I'm insulted by your namecalling.

OK. I've come to the conclusion that, no, its not a compliment, and I'm insulted by your namecalling.

Ok by me? I like everyone tho...:) vj

I like looking at my computer screen.....it's funny.

Way funnier than T.V.

:roller:

GD can be really funny........way funnier than computer stuff. :lol:

:funny::rofl3:

:beer:

You certainly have my fullest support old horse :beer:

Had another of those tricky days today and hope not to have anymore anytime soon. My apologies to any (or all) that I offended, purposely or otherwise.

It's hard to get a point across in text sometimes and I wish I could meet some of the members face to face because I am sure that we would see that we aren't really the monsters we may appear to be at times. We humans rely on body language far too much when interacting and smilies make a poor substitute.

I'll make an extra effort.

Uh oh, just your first reply and you're already starting on those personal attacks again.

....JK!!! :lol:

Ya'll know as well as I do that being thin skinned.. and being a mod don't mix. admins either.. :mrgreen: ..but we need to try and get by the nasty stuff and just post what we think on a subject...don't be throwing insults...that makes the mods nervy...and flat makes me mad...trust me here...you don't want me mad and I hate even being there...would much rather read your posts here .than them picky ole mods posts in the admin forum...try hard...

would much rather read your posts here .than them picky ole mods posts in the admin forum...try hard...

hey now... :blink:

:P -kd5-

hey now... :blink:

:P -kd5-

Hope everyone reads this...because I really would.

Your a fine bunch of mods in my book...but we got a very fine bunch of pit members here...and I like giving credit where credit is due.

Oh but I think we do see eye to eye and more than occasionally. And I will argue that all day. ;):lol: It just really stands out very prominently when we don't.

All I have to say is that I have never failed to yield to your authority, and I don't believe I ever will.

A troublemaker eh?

It's a status thing. It's like a prize or something.

Oh but I think we do see eye to eye and more than occasionally. And I will argue that all day. ;):lol: It just really stands out very prominently when we don't.

All I have to say is that I have never failed to yield to your authority, and I don't believe I ever will.

Posted Image:rofl2:

Chop...I don't agree with a lot of stuff you post...but try and defend your right to post it...that sounds silly...but I defend folks I don't really like all the time...got some really touchy mods around here....... :lol: gotta love um tho... :) vj