Change Mode

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K. guys, having a little trouble here submitting my 3D03 score. It's a fairly good one and I don't want to lose it. When I hit the "Online ResultBrowser" button it says its connecting but then just says "Submission Failed". Ideas or suggestions please...

Oh yeah, looks like Kenny and allen have had to much W, W, S! :P

Keep the wine and the song. :bad:

Hey Caintry, have you saved that test result to your desktop yet? Get that thing saved so you don't lose it. You got any open slots? I think you only get to save 5 scores. BRB Let me check.

Have you looked on the ORB to see if you have a message like this?

Total 3DMark03 projects: 5

Project slots available: 0

You must delete one or more projects before you can submit new ones. You can not publish any more projects.

I_G, well I did save it to My Documents. I noticed tho' that some of the stuff I found said you need to have MS Excel and IE6. So I did install Excel. Still won't submit. :mrsgreen:

This is what my message says cause I was able to log in to the ORB and check:

Total 3DMark03 projects: 2

Project slots available: 3

Can't figure out why sometimes it lets me submit scores and sometimes not....(had the same prob. awhile back) :woot:

edit: check this> http://service.futuremark.com/servlet/Inde.../projectmanager

Edited by caintry_boy

try add 3dmark03 to your exceptions in windows firewall (SP2) or allow it internet access through a firewall.

that could be the problem

EDIT: Made myself sound like an :filtered:.

Edited by LordMordred

I want to help my team by getting a higher score, but when I over-clock the card I get an invalid score :blink:

How do I go around that? :help:

Also, I was planning to flash the card to unlock a couple of pipes. Would I get invalid score if I flash the card? :erm:

I want to help my team by getting a higher score, but when I over-clock the card I get an invalid score :blink:

How do I go around that? :help:

Also, I was planning to flash the card to unlock a couple of pipes. Would I get invalid score if I flash the card? :erm:

Not by flashing the card, ive done mine several times with different video bioses. ALLEN