Change Mode

We dont have any Prizes for this one... But Team Challenges are alot of fun around here... We'll start it the 5th of August and run it for 3 weeks.

this will be an overclocked Team challenge, you can run a stock test and take 8% and add it to your score for a Challenge Score. ;)

The Draft Order

Here is the random order selected by Mrs Raptor...

1st pick... Big Chrome (10th & 11th... and so on)

2nd Pick... Zhamm (9th & 12th... and so on)

3rd Pick...Mariol (8th & 13th... and so on)

4th Pick... Kenny (7th & 14th... and so on)

5th Pick... Pgcrooks (6th & 15th... and so on)

Posted Image

The Draft starts friday to allow more entries, it doesnt matter if the teams are balanced because the scores are averaged not totaled... Got it...

Example

player 1 20,000

player 2 20,000

player 3 20,000

total 60.000 divided by total players (3)= 20,000 ;)

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be using this pc im on at the moment first, but will it be ok to switch to my new PC once i've built it?

This contest will only last a short time. There will be no upgrading during the competition.

So if you want to upgrade your system, you have to do it before the draft or After the challenge.

we need an accurate list of choices for the Owners... Once again, if you sign up and turn up MIA... your qualifying score will be your default score for your team.

Kroz.... It doesnt matter what your score is, because the teams will/should be Balanced from the drafting order. you might be an Owner if your score is low enough. :P:lol:

I'll probably have one of the lowest scores here :D

athlon xp 2700+ stock

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=3853262

3988 (old test, i won't be able to use my computer till later this month, so when i can use it again, i'll run a new test).

+8% = 4307

The computer that i'm using right now can run PCmark04 and some of the 3dmark01 tests at least.. :x

Edited by mariol90

Count me in. I hope Futuremark fixes the publishing bug soon so we can put up some nice scores.

But for now this will have to do. 24447

It is an old 6800GT score.

System is in the Siggy

Gryph

I'm In but will probably use this P4 rig . since the scores wont be close unless i run Sli or atleast 1 7800 and that aint happening anytime soon ............. i'll go back and read the rulz this time and repost with a score :beer: .... oughta be fun :lol:

can i use this 3D - 03 ... Old test with old drivers if not i'll get the new ones and rerun it .. i expect it will do better with 5.6's .... it did in all other benches :beer:

P4 3.2EE @ 3.88 ..... 3D - 03 14671

Edited by flewpastu

This contest will only last a short time.

So if you want to upgrade your system, you have to do it before the draft.

we need an accurate list of choices for the Owners... Once again, if you sign up and turn up MIA... your qualifying score will be your default score for your team.

Kroz.... It doesnt matter what your score is, because the teams will/should be Balanced from the drafting order. you might be an Owner if your score is low enough. :P:lol:

not sure if ill be able to enter this time then as my new PC wont be finished untill about the 17th of august gotta wait for pay day :(