Change Mode

Difference? Mach II Vs. Vapo

I've got both, a VapoLS and a MachII, and I don't see much difference in the temps produced between the two types, easily run at around -40 or -45C, even down to about -55C. One thing I like about the Vapo as opposed to the MachII is that when you cut the system off or it cuts off, you have to wait two mintues to be able to power the MachII back up, whereas the Vapo just springs back to life(hopefully..lol). Both are great though. If you could get one of the folks from the site Lou pointed you towards (like Chilly1) to mod it, the temps would be something. Good luck whichever way you go.

I have the Vapo and a friend of mine has the MachII and we both agree the Vapo is the way to go. His MachII says he gets temps down to -70C but I am sure that is not correct. My Vapo reports temps from -55C to -45C. The Vapo was very easy to setup and use. With the Vapo I am OC'ing my FX-53 to 3Ghz.

I am am very happy with My Vapo and from what I have read the vapo will hold better temps under load than the Mach II. Not by much but every little bit helps. I sent mine off to Chilly1 on XS to have it modded so hopefully when it comes back I will see even better temps.

Gryph

I am am very happy with My Vapo and from what I have read the vapo will hold better temps under load than the Mach II. Not by much but every little bit helps. I sent mine off to Chilly1 on XS to have it modded so hopefully when it comes back I will see even better temps.

Gryph

How much is Chilly1 charging these days? What is the projected increase in heat dissipation?