Change Mode

How is this for a stock score?

It is stock.

It's a FX-55 processor.

And I don't know how to fix that "low" hard drive speed. I can't seem to get it to score in the 100's. However, it's scoring just fine compared to similar systems in HdTach, so I'm guessing it's got something to do with the pit. If you'll notice, my upload speed tests really low at the pit too. :blink:

Ianmtdel, what's that smiley for? :erm:

Edited by TorreyIsLDS

Hitachi drives perform lower on the pit, so don't take that as if it's accurate.

each drive should be getting around 30-35 MB/s, so your score is good for the pit.

looks nice for stock.

Lower your FSB by 1 MHz and retest, the percentages should work properly (yours is 2627 MHz, 201 FSB).

... ive been trying to get a score like that for ages.. and you get it stock...

:( no fair...

nice rig tho :beer:

but then again, i CANNOT get a vid score like that from an ATI card...

cpu speed, i can get close.. ram same.. but... but...:(

:blink: nice rig!

Edited by dark
  • 2 weeks later...

It is stock.

It's a FX-55 processor.

And I don't know how to fix that "low" hard drive speed. I can't seem to get it to score in the 100's. However, it's scoring just fine compared to similar systems in HdTach, so I'm guessing it's got something to do with the pit. If you'll notice, my upload speed tests really low at the pit too. :blink:

Ianmtdel, what's that smiley for? :erm:

heres mine stock P4 3.2EE

the lower the color depth the faster your graphics card can process the graphics because of a smaller color pallette to choose from. 1 thing that puzzles me is how you got 256 colors on win xp, or mayb i just havent found a program that does that. if you could give me a link for that program it would be appreciated so i can get a video score of 800+ like that.