What's the weather like?

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets see 90F on friday, 98F on saturday 94F on sunday 89F today 90's+ the rest of the week.....i hate the heat :mrsgreen:

It was kinda funny last week tho. Had lush hot weather at the beginning of the week, then had violent thunder storms in the middle of the week, with mega heavy rain. Couldn't believe it, but loved the thunder and lightening in the sky - magnificent

where my GF lives she has crazy lighting storms there, 1min from a wide open golf course area as far as you can see......just awsome to watch, one evening we were outside during a dry lighting storm and a huge bolt hit the ground about 30 yards from us all you could feel was the shock and tremor it left behind....amazing to feel.....scared the crap out of us :lol:

whew typos all over you would think im drunk :lol:

Edited by invision

H H H

hazy, hot and humid in the north east US.

The thunder storms missed my corner of the world and too much sun and no rain here have my lawn looking like the stuffings from a very bad mattress. Storm clouds are brewing so I am hoping for some rain and a cool breeze.

B)

...FLOOD STATEMENT NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TWIN CITIES/CHANHASSEN MN 626 PM CDT MON JUN 27 2005

... URBAN AND SMALL STREAM FLOOD ADVISORY IN EFFECT FOR HENNEPIN... RAMSEY... AND ANOKA COUNTIES UNTIL 900 PM CDT...

A CLUSTER OF THUNDERSTORMS OVER THE NORTHERN HALF OF THE TWIN CITIES METRO AREA HAS PRODUCED RAINFALL RATES UP TO 1.5 INCHES BETWEEN 5:15 PM AND 6:15 PM. THE STORMS ARE SLOW TO MOVE AND WILL CONTINUE TO PRODUCE HEAVY RAINFALL OVER HENNEPIN... RAMSEY AND ANOKA COUNTIES.

LAW ENFORCEMENT IN HENNEPIN COUNTY REPORTED WATER IN THE ROAD AT INTERSECTION OF COUNTY ROAD 6 AND DUNKIRK IN PLYMOUTH.

THIS AMOUNT OF RAIN CAN CAUSE WATER TO COLLECT ON ROADS... ESPECIALLY AT INTERSECTIONS... UNDERPASSES... AND NEAR LOW WATER CROSSINGS. IN ADDITION... SMALL CREEKS AND STREAMS WILL ALSO BE SWOLLEN. BE CAREFUL TO AVOID AREAS PRONE TO FLOODING AND IF POSSIBLE DELAY YOUR TRAVEL PLANS UNTIL THE HEAVY RAIN HAS MOVED THROUGH.

http://www.weather.com/weather/local/55413...&from=whatwhere

Weeeee

Right now at 12:05am local time it is 13c. That is a little cool even for here right now. This week it is expected to reach 24c so that is a pretty decent temp.

Would be nice to be in that weather for a day. It doesn't get too much colder than that during the winter here. :lol:

Very volatile here though, one day it can be 30c and the next it can be 10c. Winter it gets very cold here down to about -30c and summers are typically up to about mid 30's. Most people here would kill to live down in Arizona so consider yourself lucky :)

Well today in Bristol, ENGLAND - right now it is the same a yesterday. Sunny, with a light breeze. But the weather stated that we should be having Thunder sometime today :blink:

Glad I drove the car to work... :lol: