Change Mode

Congradulations KaliDraven

Congratulations to the both of ya :)

Their no different from lizards Invision... Just keep them warm, well fed and well looked after but they don't fit in a tank after about 1 month old :lol:

thanks everyone,and we are rooting to have a girl as i already have a son, ive been working then going home reconstructing the house top to bottom for the baby.

its going to be a hot summer for me working 12hrs a day between the house and work,the sickness has already started so Audrey is having loads of fun :lol: shes crabby,moody, all those good things rolled into one.

so if i vanish one day please check under the back porch for me :mrsgreen:

heee heee.... wait till she is in labour....

Hopefully she will have a smooth labour........ but if she is like 90% of the other "moms" THEN you will have somethig to worry about........ infact... you will be lucky if she even likes ya at that time..... you WILL be considered scum of the earth for "doing" this to her and "putting her through this" ...... and whatever ya do......don't get too too close to her at that time...... Ya might end up in a head lock or ya might end up needing medical treatment yourself...... :P

:lol:

heee heee.... wait till she is in labour....

Hopefully she will have a smooth labour........ but if she is like 90% of the other "moms" THEN you will have somethig to worry about........ infact... you will be lucky if she even likes ya at that time..... you WILL be considered scum of the earth for "doing" this to her and "putting her through this" ...... and whatever ya do......don't get too too close to her at that time...... Ya might end up in a head lock or ya might end up needing medical treatment yourself...... :P

:lol:

thanks Cathie i know your support is always there when i need it :mrsgreen: