Are the Minuteman the answer?

You can kick the :filtered: out of them and bang them up later.

now where did i say that was a viable solution?

the solution is to not let them get into the desert. enter the minutemen. gotta at least try, no one else is gonna try apprently.

if i called you ignorant, no i dont need a link, ill assume i did, then i apologize. we are all ignorant sometimes or about something. id appreciate it if when i am that someone let me know so i can gain more information and become better informed.

if you took offense, my bad.

thanks for the invite drovers, ive heard australia is a beautiful place. as a general rule i dont leave the country. and especially while we are at war.

edit: moon, shes gonna be fine, thanks. highly annoyed that its a holiday weekend, but otherwise fine.

those children are innocent victims in thier parents poor choices. i advocate and support any and all means to help, medically or otherwise, said children. but being born here when mom snuck across the border breaking the law should not grant your extended family citizenship. we should care for these children before deporting them back to thier countries. and on a personal level, my heart aches for those kids.

Edited by Angela
  • Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i called you ignorant, no i dont need a link, ill assume i did, then i apologize.

Thanks, but an edit would be better than an apology. These things stay online forever, even when the thread is long forgotten.

http://pcpitstop.invisionzone.com/index.ph...pic=93750&st=15

the solution is to not let them get into the desert. enter the minutemen. gotta at least try, no one else is gonna try apprently.

I have a feeling that most will have no trouble at all in eluding said hombres.

Thanks, but an edit would be better than an apology.  These things stay online forever, even when the thread is long forgotten.

http://pcpitstop.invisionzone.com/index.ph...pic=93750&st=15

i dont see where i called you ignorant, but i did state my feelings about your comments and the driving force behind them. again, im sorry if your found that offensive.

cant edit closed topics, but ill make ya a deal if your interested. ill ask a mod to remove or edit my comments about you in said thread if you do the same for all the times you made negative comments or insinuations about me.

i do apologize for negative comments.

Edited by Angela

:lol:

I ain't going nowhere near the US until you change your gun laws.

My knowledge of it stems mainly from movies. I see Charles Bronson ( Mr. Majestik) defending a Mexican's right to use a wayside toilet. No way would I give the OK to vigilante policing of a wayside toilet, let alone a border. :lol:

If my view is skew-wiff then it's Hollywood's fault.

Charles Bronson!

He was from my home town!

I love his movies!

These aren't vigilantes moon.....I think that is where the mistake is.....

cant edit closed topics, but ill make ya a deal if your interested. ill ask a mod to remove or edit my comments about you in said thread if you do the same for all the times you made negative comments or insinuations about me.

Fergit it. I don't know no mods with a week spare. :lol:

Apology will have to do.

We don't let boat-people drown and we don't even deny medical assistance to wounded bank-robbers. If these people die of dehydration, and they are not going to stop coming voluntarily , then a drink in the desert seems like the decent thing to provide.

You can kick the :filtered: out of them and bang them up later.

Moon,

Actually finding these people is demonstrated to be much safer for them. They are in dire straights when doing these border crossings. Very often, catching them means saving their life!

Or do you think we aren't going to give them water, food, and medical attention?

I would hope that the basic gear of a Minuteman includes extra water and a first aid kit to render help until the border patrol can get to them, or an ambulance.

I'll tell you right now that if I were doing it my first concern would be their safety. I don't want anybody dying needlessly on my watch.

Or do you think we aren't going to give them water, food, and medical attention?

Your attention is slipping. I'll come back later and avoid the convolutions.

I'm from Perth. I was born in a bloody desert. :lol:

Well then geezus....you should appreciate how lucky these people are when they are found!

They are crossing real deserts, with little or no supplies.....

Well then geezus....you should appreciate how lucky these people are when they are found!

Oh I do. Pity about the ones that weren't found and couldn't get a drink.

Now what?

You want to see me in a wet suit....and now what do you want, to see me in a desert?

:P

Guess if you were there? You would know what you are talking about, Mate?

Oscar sends his Regards to you, Mate! Not good Ones!

:beer: :beer:

Edited by Drovers Dog

Guess if you were there? You would know what you are talking about, Mate?

:beer: :beer:

I guess I would. That means I do.

Don't turn this into a spitting contest DD. What do you want? Please tell me. Do you want a picture of me in the desert? Or on a mountain? Or in a wetsuit? Maybe I'm not even really here, maybe I'm an apparition.

Give it up already.

I guess I would. That means I do.

Don't turn this into a spitting contest DD. What do you want? Please tell me. Do you want a picture of me in the desert? Or on a mountain? Or in a wetsuit? Maybe I'm not even really here, maybe I'm an apparition.

Give it up already.

Guess I am a Real Person, Chop?

Guess I get totally peaed off with people that ain't!

:beer:

Guess I am a Real Person, Chop?

Guess I get totally peaed off with people that ain't!

:beer:

Well then, it looks like this will be eat crow day for DD. I have no plans for the day and I have my scanner handy, as well as a lot of pics and stuff. What would you like to see first?

I'll start a new thread for this, but I will leave you with this link:

Fernando Chaves M.D. '91 has completed his studies at AVC School of Medicine and is ready to start his residency.

http://www.cup.edu/eberly/biology/alumnidirectory.jsp

That is one of the Universities that I attended. The email is no good anymore, it's an old hotmail address, but if you use the EXACT same username FMC2r2B1 in an AOL address ([email protected]) I will get it. But let me know first because I never check my AOL unless somebody is sending something to it.

I'll start with pics of me diving....then move on to the desert. Maybe I'll scan my medical school ID as well as my name badge.

Some of these are negatives because I lost many of my pics in the fire...so I'll have to make positives out of the. As luck would have it I have many of those negatives among the things my brother brought to me recently.

Oh! The fire? Yes, I have actual pictures of that as well! How about that!

This is going to be fun.

I'll start a new thread and see you there.

I should address the 'doc directly mate or he'll feel oztracised. :rolleyes:

Edit;

angela;

i do apologize for negative comments.

Very gracious. Accepted, and I apologize for any personal attack, although I think you'll find that I haven't made any. Difference of opinion is another matter.

Edited by moon

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,

With conquering limbs astride from land to land;

Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand

A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame

Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name

Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand

Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command

The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

“Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she

With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

Won't flow quite as nicely once we add in the lines about the required paperwork.