http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/23/mississi...ings/index.html

A Mississippi judge Thursday sentenced former Ku Klux Klansman Edgar Ray Killen to 60 years in prison for the manslaughter of three civil rights workers in 1964.

We'll see if he makes it to 140.

A little context:

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/f...rice&bowers.htm

And of course something a little more recent (2004) to demonstrate that this is still going on:

This interview took place on July 4, 2004. The same day, Forrest McDonald, Professor Emeritus at the University of Alabama and author of The American Presidency, appearing on C-SPAN II, condemned President Lyndon B. Johnson for "sending Communists to destroy the Mississippi Democratic Party."

This is from a site that supports the racist murderer, they are proud of these words. Edited by Chopdoc
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope everytime he is in the showers he pays for what he did. :grr:

The sad thing is that among his crowd in prison he will be a hero of some standing I am sure. They will protect him.

But....at some point....somebody will get to him.....

chop i really don't think you would know justice if it slapped ya in your face.

But glad the good folks in that state got it right and that they won't have to pay for it very long with a dude of that age.

chop, you watch too much OZ. he will be segregated and with no one not of "his kind"

why not let God take care of him?

I don't watch that at all, though I have heard of it. I don't watch much TV, and even then it's usually the History channel.

Don't you remember that priest that was killed last year?

He was in protective custody because he was a molester.

The guards put a big bad guy in his cell that hated molesters and he killed the priest.

That wasn't TV, it was real life.

The only thing that gives him a chance is others of his kind in there.......

Guest fragged one

if i get my way that teflon will get chipped.

welcome to the pit!

where admins make personal attacks, and perfectly civil discussions get closed without warning!

have a nice stay!

:welcome:

:lol: I just don't like ya chop...

Would never ban or restrict anyone for that tho..

Your just a pain in the butt to me..I take more crap for your posts than I do all the other members together..

Your just not the kinda guy i like seeing around here too much...not to say that ya couldn't be...but your so stuck on yourself I think it unlikely you'll ever pull your fat head back to our earth...

You take care now... :) v

:lol: I just don't like ya chop...

That's abundantly clear volt.

But ya see the interesting part is that the rest of that post is something that I am not allowed to say to you. So saying you wouldn't restrict me isn't quite true. ;)

But we discussed that over a year ago. Old stuff. Water under the bridge.

welcome to the pit!

where admins make personal attacks, and perfectly civil discussions get closed without warning!

have a nice stay!

:welcome:

:cheers: JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

That's abundantly clear volt.

But ya see the interesting part is that the rest of that post is something that I am not allowed to say to you. So saying you wouldn't restrict me isn't quite true. ;)

But we discussed that over a year ago. Old stuff. Water under the bridge.

chop you can say whatever you think you need to say to me...I'm not the type to back down from a little conflict...and I certainly won't ban ya for backtalking me when I ask for it...

I just am tired of getting emails and PMs from hell over your damn need to yak..and then when folks yak back to ya you tear them apart whenever ya can..that just has to stop dude..i'm done with that type crap..I always let folks have their say and you damn well better start letting them too.

:blink: if i was talking to someone like this:

Your just a pain in the butt to me, I just don't like ya, Your just not the kinda guy i like seeing around here too much,  your so stuck on yourself I think it unlikely you'll ever pull your fat head back to our earth...

the thread would be closed and i would be getting a PM from a mod or admin.. :blink: