• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RX:

Posted Image

Take 12oz per hour for 24 hours.

:cheers: :beer: :cheers:

Now that's my kind of medicine! :banana:

I've been diagnosed with cronic lower back pain, and have had it for years!

I feel ya bud, back pain is NO FUN!! i'd give you some advice, but looks like you got plenty! lol

good luck! so far the cause of my pain has not been found :(:(

Adam

thanks for all suggestions! i'll tell yall whats up when i do see the doctor

btw, shortness of breath is another thing ive been having........ i hope its not bad

Well, hurry up and tell us what the Dr. said. I feel like I'm "watching" a soap opera.

I've got scoliosis, they found out too late, so really not to much they could do about it. I also have an extra vertabra :mrgreen: don't know if it'll do me any good!.

My back problems I alway go muscle relaxant and pain pillls. I hope your ok. Let us know. :)

I always feel bad :(

I'm suffering from coughs, colds,sore ear holes, pimples on the kneecaps, rabies scabies,babies, fit, farts and freckles. I'm sick, tired, :filtered: off, got a headache, need a haircut, my heart pumps mud, my feet stink and I don't believe in anything. I've been taking some Jerimiah Peabody's poly-unsaturated, fast acting, pleasant tasting green and purple pills, and I still feel like crap... :mrgreen:

I dunno about a green man, but...

Q. What's green, lying in a ditch, and covered in crumbs?

A. A passed out Girl Scout :mrgreen::mrsgreen:

hey i went to the doctor...... told me that he is pretty sure its a pulled muscle and the really bad pain i get is muscle spasms. he gave me 2 medications, one is anti-inflammatory and the other is a muscle relaxant. I hope this stuff works right :blink:

Docs got me on flexeril muscle relaxant and hydrocodone(had a ruptured disc). Also put me on Zoloft which is suppose to calm nerve endings. Use to to get severe shooting pain down my left leg,which was the pieces of disc pushing on the sciatic nerve. Just had massive flare up this week, been in bed flat on my back since last Tues.Todays the first day I was able to sit in puter chair for any length of time. :mrgreen: Hope ya get better Green Bay!

I bought a "hang-ups" from HSN or QVC and when my back does funny things I take 4 to 6 hundred mg ibuprophen and hang upside down for 10 minutes at a time ( I fell asleep one time for a half hour) "don't do that" and my bones gently fall back into place and it feels great. It isn't for everyone --but it works for me, Just look it up on their website

i cant hang upside down because im at school

this stinks because i cant take my medication in the morning because it makes me sleepy and now im having some small muscle spasms which i know are gonna get worse :mrsgreen:

i need to go home