Change Mode

United States Grand Prix

volt

http://www.usgpindy.com/

Them fans sure spend some money... :mrgreen:

Dare ya to find a hotel room within 75 miles of Indy...never seen so many Brits,,Germans,, French and Belgium folks in my life... :mrgreen:

Feel like I'm walking into the damn UN when I just go to walmart or the mall... :lol:

UN is good - right :huh:

:P:lol:

I like to think I watch the GP's but have only seen 2-3 this year, always working on a Sunday :(

So place your beats, who's winning this one? I'd love Jenson to win, but lets face it that's not gonna happen. So go Alonso! He's a great driver behind a great car. Ferrari's day is gone and I doubt McLaren are going to get this glory back, thought they are on the up.

UN is good - right :huh:

:P:lol:

Good for nothing... :lol:

The people I'v met seem nice enough tho..

I think whoever can go fastest on the long straight aways will win.. :mrgreen:

We have the Grand Prix coming here, Edmonton, for the next 3 years. I am not a racing fan however I still find it cool that my city will be hosting a big event such as that.

Shopping is ----make a list, go to store---try to get everything in 10 minutes ---without hurting anyone---save all your patience for the checkout---yer gonna need it----checkout people are hired when they pass the " slow :filtered:" test---bust yer butt to get to the transportation device that got you there----go the heck home--and get a life!!!

First shopping trip---buy stop watch!!! Use the darn thing---leave yer cell phone in the glove box, wrapped in bubble wrap---kills the noise!!!

Shopping with me ain't for the faint hearted

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

I'm going to the British Grand Prix next month :lol: Had to buy the tickets back in January - and even then I didn't get the ones I wanted - they were all sold out :mrsgreen: Managed to get bed and breakfast accomodation in nearby Northamptonshire - just! Other than that it was hotel rooms at £100 per night :woot: Takes away too much beer money does those kind of prices! :lol:B)

Guest Donna

We have the Grand Prix coming here, Edmonton, for the next 3 years. I am not a racing fan however I still find it cool that my city will be hosting a big event such as that.

I am still bumming out over that. I told my boss I was going to take that weekend off to go see it. Told him as soon as the dates were confirmed. The :filtered: filled out his vacation form and took vacation that week.

I can't go. :bawling::bawling:

Sheesh, when do you ever go to the mall ... you couldn't wait to go home when you took me there. :lol:

Well there ya go woman...hijackin my thread... :mrgreen:

I started to like malls when I quit the 2 pack a day smoking habit...can't smoke in malls or walmart and I didn't quit till after you went back to England... :P

Now back to the race...the hands down local favorite is Michael Schumacher...but I'm still learning F1 myself...very interesting machines and very international in nature..hope its at least as close as the one a couple weeks ago..that was a good race.

Now back to the race...the hands down local favorite is Michael Schumacher...but I'm still learning F1 myself...very interesting machines and very international in nature..hope its at least as close as the one a couple weeks ago..that was a good race.

Volt,

This is a good site for F1 - probably better than the official Formula 1 site.

Pitpass.com

As for me I'm an F1 maniac and say bring back slick tyres and proper 1hr / 12 lap qualifying !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bobby: