Change Mode

another error problem nvatabus.sys?

what does this error meen. i left it on too defrag when i went down my uncles when i came home it was on a blue screen saying nvatabus.sys. i herd this is a raid thing but i aint useing raid.

It isn't a raid problem. It's one of many errors that can happen when your overclock is not stable. You should really check all overclocks with Prime 95 to see if they're stable. That would resolve most of the issues you have with your computer.

well it didint pass prime at 2.6. but when i was doing prime it failed in 3min than i rstarted to go in bios and change the ht too 3x and this time it lasted a little longer about 10min. but this time it froze and on smart garding it said 11.13 on the 12volt rail but im not shure if that is right or not because i tested my psu on a voltmonitor couple months ago and it tested 11.90 on idel and 11.79 on load. it seems every time i higher the vcore my psu drops more on smartgarding it was saying 1.71vcore when it froze. im not shure if it my cpu doing the problems or the psu. i dont think the heat is doing the problem because when it saying 70c on smart my censor says 50c and when i touch my zalman 7000 it feels pretty warm but does not burn me or anything.

ok i tried the cpu at 2.541ghzs and i tried 1.71vcore with that too see if its a heat problem and it said 71c on smart. but ony 49 too 50 on my censor and it didint freeze or error so far its not a heat problem. so it got too be either the cpu reach its limits or the ram did. but i tried the ram on a divider 100mhzs and its still froze so does it meen the cpu reach the limits>? or will the ram still cause problems?

hmm wish i had another psu too try :erm: will a psu cause freezeing and blue screenswhen overclocking? i got my tigerpro 350watt psu as a spear but that doesint even get pass the spash screen :( i do got a other psu in my other computer that is a 480watt but its the same brand as this psu and its lower rated 17amps on 12volt. this one in this computer is 24volt.

i got the demon 480watt in and it seems like it have better rails its reading 12.05 too 11.9 at ideling and 11.70 at full load. and my other 580watt demon powersupply was ony reading 11.40 at ideling and 11.20 and as low at 11.13 at full load. so the 480watt is better some how :lol: right now im runing prime @ 2.6ghzs and it staying at 11.70 so it might be good dont know yet tho trying prime right now i let ya know.

well guys its still not passing prime but its not freezeing tho. so im not shure too put the 580watt back in or keep the 480 in it and put the 580watt in my duron setup? but what could be causeing the problem will prime fail with this psu at 11.70 or is that good anuff?

well guys i got it too run longer this time with 2x512s 5hrs and 30min than error so i loosen the timings a little. lets see what happen this time.

Good to hear, sounds like you're getting closer to having things working right!

how this one? http://www.xoxide.com/moposu.html or is that ocz alot better?

i use the ultra x-connect 500w and i like it just fine! :) .....i have had absolutely no problems at all with it and i have never seen the rails drop below thier rated values.

but no, it is not in the same class as the ocz. :mrsgreen:

.....you get what you pay for!

:beer:

i whould get the ocz 520 but cant aford it:( i think the ones that are in my price range are the ones i link. i just tested my 2 demon powersupplys with a volt tester. and the red one is 12.12 idel and 12.25 load and the blue one is 12.31idel and 12.22 load. are they good or bad?

i whould get the ocz 520 but cant aford it:( i think the ones that are in my price range are the ones i link. i just tested my 2 demon powersupplys with a volt tester. and the red one is 12.12 idel and 12.25 load and the blue one is 12.31idel and 12.22 load. are they good or bad?

how about the ocz modstream series