Sign in to follow this  
Humbluemoon

Old pitsters we dont see anymore

There was a Canadian dude that posted here alot back when I first joined...that guy could figure out any computer problem in a flash....

Anyone remember who I'm yakkin about here?? ...Mouse?? Bruce?? Iain?? dave??...have to be an old pitster to remember...but this guy was flat good.

Well you guys don't have to miss me anymore im back ;P

Axually i didn't even have to look to know my name Wasn't listed.(plus i didn't wanna go through all 5 pages.) I had a busy streak in my life and wasn't able to have much time for the pit but now i hope to c u guys alot around in U2U forum as I hope to update and progress in my PC troubleshooting skills. But you know when your waiting on people to post you can't help but go to GD and see whats going on.

Anyone remember who I'm yakkin about here?? ...Mouse?? Bruce?? Iain?? dave??...have to be an old pitster to remember...but this guy was flat good.

Fats 32 ?

I think we need to remember the purpose of the pit. Its to help people who need computer help. the stuff that is in the GD is a bonus.

GD was created upon my suggestion that some of the lively off-topic discussion on the old PCPitstop BBS should, perhaps, be siphoned off to another venue. GD appearred within forty-eight hours and I was drafted -- without my consent -- to be its moderator. Nevertheless, I accepted.

Ergo, I hold both myself and the proprieters of PCPitstop responsible for the continued display of free speech enjoyed hereabouts these past few years.

To the members: GD is a rare nugget of combined freedom and civility that has come about without warning and thankfully without much need of policing. We've fallen down a bit lately, but that's to be expected. Things turn in cycles. It would be a terrible shame to lose what we've got to the temper of the times.

I, member #005

Edited by Iain

GD was created upon my suggestion that some of the lively off-topic discussion on the old PCPitstop BBS should, perhaps, be siphoned off to another venue. GD appearred within forty-eight hours and I was drafted -- without my consent -- to be its moderator. Nevertheless, I accepted.

Ergo, I hold both myself and the proprieters of PCPitstop responsible for the continued display of free speech enjoyed hereabouts these past few years.

To the members: GD is a rare nugget of combined freedom and civility that has come about without warning and thankfully without much need of policing. We've fallen down a bit lately, but that's to be expected. Things turn in cycles. It would be a terrible shame to lose what we've got to the temper of the times.

I, member #005

:P

Hey, Mate, most of us are still here!

Nothing to Comment on yet!

:(:shifty:

I, member #005

Well said Iain. -kd5-

Same for PowerChucker, he used to be around a lot.

Sheesh, after all my years of faithful service, only one person thought about me!

thanks mate!

nice to know you're missed! :beer:

QUOTE (pgcrooks @ June 24th, 2005, 04:59 AM)

Same for PowerChucker, he used to be around a lot. 

Sheesh, after all my years of faithful service, only one person thought about me!

thanks mate!

nice to know you're missed! 

Hey PC, anything goin' on with the band? :blink:

Edited by caintry_boy

Hey PC, anything goin' on with the band? :blink:

hey, thanks for remembering the band!! unfortunitly, i don't see anything happening with the band in the near future...everyone kind of went their own way after the flood..

it's a shame, i miss those guys

Chaoschannel

Free

Chopdoc

Farmergirl

mohawkwarrior

all4sma

just to name a few.

all4sma's still around, and so's chopdoc. :)

I don't even recognise the other names. :(

I noticed Donna is unregistered... What happened to her? 

She was threatening to leave for ages, just finally unregistered I guess (I didn't even know you could do that :blink:). She's probably off spending most of her time on her own forum now.

Well put Keith. It's just a shame we lost heaps of people in the past month or so...GD aint so familiar anymore. :(

with regards

I am still here, just busy trying to get my BA Honers Degree in Computing and Science, I pop up every now and then.

Still love you all the same.

I will be with you all for christmas as all ways, so see you then if not before.

Oh ya moon whats the christmas play this year, i will be back latter to find out he he

Hello Volt and Jazzy miss ya loads. :wub: Powerchucker what you up to now hows your lovely wife.

caintry_boy hi ya nice to see you again and kd5

Inprofile wheres my weather report :P

Tracy hi ya

hello to anyone i have missed out

god i miss you all, see you all soon

love and hug

loveable

xxxxxxxxx

Iain

very well said hats off to you has always ;)

has far as members goes i could name many a lot have long

been gone from the pit for a few years now . :geezer:

There was a Canadian dude that posted here alot back when I first joined...that guy could figure out any computer problem in a flash....

Would that be Edibet 1, aka Charlie...passed on a while ago, with the man upstairs

I aint seen Sir T or Hurdy post here in a while (ironic that they both were posting heaps in this thread). :(

Whatever happened to COMPUTER CRASHER? I think he was one of the first members to help me in U2U. B) Maybe it was because he had Saturn as his avatar. :P

with regards

Would that be Edibet 1, aka Charlie...passed on a while ago, with the man upstairs

Nah..Charlie/ed1 was from W Virginia...miss him alot but he ain't coming back.

I got the guy right on the tip of my keyboard...will post it shortly.

Billydee

One of the smartest most helpful dudes to ever grace this forum.

He up and went away at about the end of the second forums software life..got no idea what became of him...but he was my benchmark for 'good'.