Old pitsters we dont see anymore

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did she get hired by GWB?

I wish. not doing a dang thing, mending a broken heart i brought on myself and thats about it. at that ugly nasty "i dont care about anything" stage. when the time comes i might do some volunteer work for Coach Osborne's campaign for Govenor. Maybe not.

thanks for remembering me dickster. :beer:

ive missed posting here. i read all the time.

at the time i left it seemed a good idea, good reasons at least, but those dont matter anymore. i did not want a lot of public accusations made against me or to have my privacy invaded.

i no longer give one rats behind. who cares.

ill argue with ya, anytime. difficult and argumentative is what i do best.

Edited by Angela

I wish. not doing a dang thing, mending a broken heart i brought on myself and thats about it. at that ugly nasty "i dont care about anything" stage. when the time comes i might do some volunteer work for Coach Osborne's campaign for Govenor. Maybe not.

at the time i left it seemed a good idea, good reasons at least, but those dont matter anymore. i did not want a lot of public accusations made against me or to have my privacy invaded.

I thought I saw a ghost. :huh::mrgreen:

good to see you back here, debates haven't been the same without you :)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I havent seen Kylie in a long time either.

:mrgreen: Nice to know someone missed me neo

We moved offices over the last month and its been a hell of a ride! My favourite part was relocating the network :blink: then running all the new wiring :blink: that was great :huh:

kill me

:unsure:

Its all good now though and we have pretty much settled in! THANK GOD :) Now theres just the end of financial year crapola that I have to deal with!

:beer: :beer: :beer: < these help

I do miss the pit, very much... even though its was hard to know who my friends were prior to my absence, towards the end of the last six months or so I felt very alone here most of the time. Anyone else get that? :blank:

I've been feeling alone for 17 years, join the club Kylie.

Also, welcome back, I forgot to say that, because I was caught up in the fact that I realized how bored I am.

Edited by brandon

icon_mrgreen.gif Nice to know someone missed me neo

:mrgreen: Welcome back.

I do miss the pit, very much... even though its was hard to know who my friends were prior to my absence, towards the end of the last six months or so I felt very alone here most of the time. Anyone else get that? noexpression.gif

I never know what to expect out of the people here, I try not to think of it in terms of friends and such becuase of that. I'm just here to kill time. :mrgreen:

Thank brandon :) Angela :) and neo (again) :)

I never know what to expect out of the people here, I try not to think of it in terms of friends and such becuase of that. I'm just here to kill time

its hard to not become friends when you bare your soul neo... at least on some occasions, plus I had people from other countries trust me enough to send me stuff and wait patiently while I organised payment, stuff like that, y'know - its more than writing on a website to me.

Like brandon, I guess some of us are a special kind of lonely breed that finds solice and safety in exposing ourselves via this media rather than in person (face to face)

I find it very hard to relate to other people in my life, whether it be at work, netball or socially its pretty much like I am an alien.

Edit: I dunno its so hard to explain :huh:

Edited by Kylie_Smiley

Like brandon, I guess some of us are a special kind of lonely breed that finds solice and safety in exposing ourselves via this media.

I find it very hard to relate to other people in my life, whether it be at work, netball or socially its pretty like I am an alien.

Edit: I dunno its so hard to explain  :huh:

I'll agree with most of that, but I don't bear my soul to anyone, and basically, I keep all my feelings bottled up. Edited by brandon

Good to see you Kylie! :wub: We were never buds or anything, But I sure have missed your input onto things. You're the one that made me realize how much I like Aussies. :mrgreen:

Sorry you have to deal with the "aloneness factor" :( , but ultimately were all alone in the end... IMO

Hiya Kylie :)

good to see ya back. i've gotten my mitts on some astrological gizmos that you'd probly like....lemme know

like yourself, n' i see Brandon as well, i'm familiar with the 'alien' factor though it's tough for me to open up period :erm:

you never need to feel alone here B)

Good to see you Kylie! :wub: We were never buds or anything, But I sure have missed your input onto things. You're the one that made me realize how much I like Aussies. :mrgreen:

Sorry you have to deal with the "aloneness factor" :( , but ultimately were all alone in the end... IMO

:) thanks Intel... Its always good to know that I can have a positive effect, I have always respected your opinions & input, Mate. ;)

The "aloneness factor" thing is a toughy I guess, like you say, we are all alone in the end. However, I think its a problem that is my own to a degree, I really cant put my finger on it... most likely its a trust thing. Im not saying that I am totally debilitated by it but moreso that the people frequent the Pit are sometimes in the same boat, not trusting "the real world" maybe, y'know... but then I started to get the same feelings while being here too, its such a hollow feeling :unsure:

Geez its tricky to explain... :blink:

Thanks to you too firekracker :) what kind of astrological gizmos do you have? Sounds intriguing. I guess it doesnt help being on the other side of the planet with the whole alone thing here... you are mostly all asleep, and if your not asleep you probably should be! :lol:

For me the epiphany was seeing that no one else shared my view of the world. I'm still hopeful that there is somewhere another human who thinks and cares and prioritizes like I do, but I'm starting to rationalize that maybe there's something more, or at least something else, to be appreciated and savored during our brief time on stage... :shrug:

BTW You can call me IG if you wish. :mrgreen:

For me the epiphany was seeing that no one else shared my view of the world. I'm still hopeful that there is somewhere another human who thinks and cares and prioritizes like I do, but I'm starting to rationalize that maybe there's something more, or at least something else, to be appreciated and savored during our brief time on stage... :shrug:

Are you my clone???