Change Mode

Logging In

thehulk18

I still have to log in on each visit. It doesn't remember me anymore... :(

Also, some posts still hang. The only way I found to prevent multiple postings is to back up to the forum and then change forums. Upon return only one posting is there. Is the new server still having problems, or is it just me?

I still have to log in on each visit.  It doesn't remember me anymore... :(

Also, some posts still hang.  The only way I found to prevent multiple postings is to back up to the forum and then change forums. Upon return only one posting is there.  Is the new server still having problems, or is it just me?

I've had to log in a few times when I click on General Discussions, even tho on top it tells me I am logged in.

I don't know if the site is causing me problems or my recently-installed Opera 8.

I get a tribalfusion URL leap into my text box when I try to use it and the 'hand' is displayed constantly instead of the mouse pointer. Only here though.

Yea, I noticed that No..Mercy. I was sending a member here a PM and I tried like 4 times and then tried it to myself and even though it didn't finish I received it and was like, oops. :mrgreen:

I am having the same problem, have to keep logging in, so I went back and reread all the posts about this, cleared the cache and deleted the cookies. Then came back to the forum and logged in again.

One of the post said the address should come up as pcpitstop.invisionzone.com.

When I checked my cookies file after logging in again it did show five with the invisionzone address and one with the old pcpitstop.ibforums.com

I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the problem?

Not sure how to fix it though :blushing:

:lol:

Actually..... I think I should sue for emotional abuse.....

Cause I very rarely get any PMs.... and I logged on and it said..... "9 new PMs"... and I thought to myself.... "OMG I am popular.... people "luv" me".... but when i opened the "mailbox".... it was only 1 person that "luved" me ....

So now I have been scarred for life.... I will never again be able to go to the PM area cause it will bring back such horid memories and I will remember how disapointed I was learning that still only one person "luvs" me....

:P

**Note**

Before anyone reports my post to the "higherups"

I, No Mercy...DTA , am only kidding about "sueing".... I in no way shape or form having any intentions of filing a law suit against anyone here.

Please take notice of the " :P " smilie that I used in my post.

Thank you....

Cathie

I don't know if the site is causing me problems or my recently-installed Opera 8.

I get a tribalfusion URL leap into my text box when I try to use it and the 'hand' is displayed constantly instead of the mouse pointer. Only here though.

That happened to me too and I had to physically delete the .txt file that was left in my cookies. This only happens at work (no Spyware Blaster). We can install NAV 903 which is supposed to have some anti-spyware capabilities. The other option is to download Mozilla Firefox, which I am getting to.

:lol:

Actually..... I think I should sue for emotional abuse.....

Cause I very rarely get any PMs.... and I logged on and it said..... "9 new PMs"... and I thought to myself.... "OMG I am popular.... people "luv" me".... but when i opened the "mailbox".... it was only 1 person that "luved" me ....

So now I have been scarred for life.... I will never again be able to go to the PM area cause it will bring back such horid memories and I will remember how disapointed I was learning that still only one person "luvs" me....

:P

**Note**

Before anyone reports my post to the "higherups"

I, No Mercy...DTA , am only kidding about "sueing".... I in no way shape or form having any intentions of filing a law suit against anyone here.

Please take notice of the " :P " smilie that I used in my post.

Thank you....

Cathie

No Mercy, it's really better to be luv'd 9 times by one person than it is to be luv'd by 9 people...a girl can get a reputation that way

I think I fixed the problem on my system.

I realized I was still using the same bookmark as before the change.

I deleted the bookmark, emptied the cache and deleted all the pcpitstop cookies.

Then I bookmarked the new page and logged back in. I just came back to the site and I'm still logged in and all the cookies show the correct address. :mrgreen:

Hope this helps others

;)