Change Mode

Thought Screen Helmets

Chopdoc

http://www.thekcrachannel.com/news/4512146/detail.html

Here are some people "in the know".

A home in Sacramento's south Natomas neighborhood is surrounded by sheet metal, and neighbors are calling it an eyesore.

The D'Souza family lives in the home on Timberwood Court, and claims the aluminium pieces are necessary to protect them from unknown neighbors who have been bombarding them with radio waves and making them sick.

For those of you who are not on board with this, please see the below link. It will get you started and very well could save you.

Thought Screen Helmet

The thought screen helmet has effectively stopped several types of aliens from abducting or controlling humans. Only two failures were reported since 1998.

Free access to TraceyLynn's string bikini thread for the best follow-up. :lol:

I've figured it out guys:

Chop is actually an alien advocating false methods of protecting yourself from aliens...the only real defense is mind powers, which I have. Thought-screen helmets only weaken your mind's resistive powers.

You're all aliens!!!!

and we're comming for you!!! Muhahahahaha :huh::mrgreen:

I, for one, am glad to see this topic back. A thread of this seriousness and magnitude should never have been buried in the first place (I believe I lobbied for it to be pinned) because the radio reception from the fillings in my teeth is really quite painful.

Anyone making fun or light of these serious ideas should start their own thread--we don't want you here.

Enough said. Naysayers will be probed.

Edit: How can anyone have anything but sympathy for this besieged famiy:

"Eleven years in Sacramento and few other years in Southern California and this is the first time I've ever seen (anything like this). The inside of the house is also covered with foil and the beds are covered with a foil-like material as well," Sacramento Code Enforcement spokesman Josh Pino said.

And now they are being harassed by their neighbors and the authorities :mrsgreen:

Believe me, I know how they feel.

Edited by flyfishingrules2

Anyone making fun or light of these serious ideas should start their own thread--we don't want you here.

Enough said. Naysayers will be probed.

You silly goose! This is a leftist conspiracy to distract you from horrible truth of the aweful Marxist take-over that is occuring... Those are a bunch of Liberal SOB's posing as wierdos to distract you and lessen your resistance to the subversive actions of the mainstream groups like the Scientologists!

Remember, TRUST YOUR GOVERNMENT! :mrwinky:

God, Gunz, & Gubbmint, Babey!