Change Mode

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THe 1.36b BIOS gives a higher x then the other BIOS. Up to 18% I believe.

-=Vran=-

The modded 1.41s had it up to 18% too.

I wish I could have got them to work :erm:

Im not going thru that crap again :mrsgreen:

Maybe it has a problem with the Venice core :shrug:

Bit off topic but hey,

How do you find out what BIOS version you are running for the Neo2? All this talk makes me want to find out what mine is...

It says when it boots.

-=Vran=-

I might mention the 1.8 BIOS seems much more stable at higher clocks than the earlier ones. I have no problem running at 275x10 whereas with 1.41/1.36 it won't boot at those speeds. MEMTEST86 also runs the G.Skill 1Gig LC kit at 275MHz 3-4-4-8 T1 with no errors too. Prolly reconfigured the memory controller somehow. Seems to straighten out the temp reading problem I was gonna (eventually) RMA the mobo for.

-=Vran=-

I might mention the 1.8 BIOS seems much more stable at higher clocks than the earlier ones. I have no problem running at 275x10 whereas with 1.41/1.36 it won't boot at those speeds. MEMTEST86 also runs the G.Skill 1Gig LC kit at 275MHz 3-4-4-8 T1 with no errors too. Prolly reconfigured the memory controller somehow. Seems to straighten out the temp reading problem I was gonna (eventually) RMA the mobo for.

-=Vran=-

Good to know about that memory issue... my G.Skill PC4400 LE won't do 275 with current bios. I have problems above 265 currently... Gonna try new bios version though.

No dividers here... running 255 x 11 1:1 1T currently at 2.5,3,3,5 - can run up to 250 at 2,3,3,5. Just wish it'd be stable at 275 :( It'll boot all the way up to 302 at 1:1 but doesn't run anything well. :(

Nice clock speed. I'm glad I invested in the G.Skills. Next project is gonna be the 4000 San Diego / NF4 / Dual 6800 PCI-e x16 / 2G RAM honey I have priced out for about 2400.00. That's a way off though. Haven't made up my mind on the brands for the mobo or the vid cards, although the MSI/BFG have been right with me so far.

-=Vran=-

Posted Image

That's mine at the same overclock as OneCool's but I want my ram to come up just a bit... it should run better than this!

Using core center, I got pretty close to my goal:

Posted Image

Actually my Raid array will crap out to above 245 running 1-1 (yes there on 3&4)

not sure if Man-0-ack or Vran is running raid or not :shrug:

Well....are ya  :lol:

Yep... 2 maxtors on 3 & 4...

I've had some troubles here and there but so far that's not one of them.

*EDIT: spelling...

Edited by ManiaK