Sign in to follow this  

I posted everywhere else so why not here? Im takin the summer off. Gonna raise some hell here in sunny FLA. Ill be back when the heavy hardware comes out. Ill still be around should the need arise. Till then Ill be watching. :blink:

Is that why you sold off all your junk? :P:lol:

I hope you know I'm joking, but if not, I'm joking. Seriously, you're one of the best. Good luck with your vacation. :beer:

Edited by AdamMAXIS

I posted everywhere else so why not here? Im takin the summer off. Gonna raise some hell here in sunny FLA. Ill be back when the heavy hardware comes out. Ill still be around should the need arise. Till then Ill be watching. :blink:

:worship:

Good Luck, hope ya have a safe trip! :beer:

Brandon, you will see what I mean by the end of the fall.

Zhamm, Nice sig. :blink:

Thanks, seems like the truth to me... :lol:

So are you just driving through Florida, or are you going up the coast? I myself have yet to go to the Eastcoast, but I would recommend the Western Coast in a heartbeat, California's got some traffic, but it sure is beautiful....and don't even get me started on how awesome Oregon's Coastline is, and Washington has a lot of "Purty" Waterfalls...

Thanks, seems like the truth to me... :lol:

So are you just driving through Florida, or are you going up the coast? I myself have yet to go to the Eastcoast, but I would recommend the Western Coast in a heartbeat, California's got some traffic, but it sure is beautiful....and don't even get me started on how awesome Oregon's Coastline is, and Washington has a lot of "Purty" Waterfalls...

I live, work, and have a 7 year old Daughter in Florida. Im just gonna see if I remember what its like go outside again. lol :blink:

I live, work, and have a 7 year old Daughter in Florida. Im just gonna see if I remember what its like go outside again. lol :blink:

Oh I see. Well that sounds like a good plan. Don't know about Florida, but it's about to start hitting 100's soon here, so it's definitely a good time to get out round here....Have fun!

Here's an :oreo: , wth, have :oreo::oreo::oreo: and some :milk:

ok ok ok ok, and :spam: if you like :lol:

I hope you know I'm joking, but if not, I'm joking.  Seriously, you're one of the best.  Good luck with your vacation. :beer:

Of course bro. Ill be back. :blink: Edited by SIK_L_CELL

yes life does exist outside and beyond the monitor :) take it slow and easy bro :beer: you have earned it

I see you got the harley, I decided on the dinete set. Twas a hard choice

Hehe.. :funny:

Well I am not on here much so I can't say that I know much about you but have a safe trip, take it easy and enjoy your new toy

SIK,

Don't go too far, I still have a few questions concerning this darn motherboard you sold me :blink:

I know what you mean about the fall, I'll be saving up the budget as well for that time. :beer:

Great looking bike, say hi to all the women out there, something tells me you'll be talking to a lot of them ;)

X_C

SIK,

Don't go too far, I still have a few questions concerning this darn motherboard you sold me :blink:

I know what you mean about the fall, I'll be saving up the budget as well for that time. :beer:

Great looking bike, say hi to all the women out there, something tells me you'll be talking to a lot of them ;)

X_C

Hey baby.

Ya know, Ive been known to get CPU's under -40C.

B)

Where in florida? :P

Very few people here know what "outside" is, i guess. Some even check what the weather is like (sunny, raining, snowing, cloudy) by checking on the internet instead of looking out the window. lol

I can see some people going outside right now, they will be blinded by the sun.