Sign in to follow this  
Jander

Where's Ax?

Hey Jander, if I remember correctly I didn't get along with you either but hell that was a long time ago... welcome back buddy!

:welcome: Again

Right on, great to make your acquaintance again :)

EDIT: Both of ya :P

Edited by Jander

IN THE FORUMS-- He lingers in the shadows like a Quake-playing camper, a witless coward waiting to shoot someone in the back with a half-conceived verbal sniper-shot. He hides behind ill-conceived pseudo-names, like W1NGNUT or LAM3R or PAUL, disguising his true identity in order to protect himself from the scorn of his Real Life peers. He roams from forum to forum looking for someone or something to denounce, because he's a bitter, frightened, nerd-of-the-ages. This creature is the farking troll.

Welcome to our continuing series on Internet Inhabitants. This week we look at the farking troll, a dimwitted loser that thrives on discord and discontent in online forums.

fark troll flamer flamewar forum The farking troll tries to use his verbal diarrhea to impress other forum readers.

The farking troll is a less-than-fascinating creature, having nothing of value to contribute to society. Yet everywhere we surf, this vomit-writing forum-leecher is rampant, puking up words that add to the verbal sewage that purveys many online communities.

Give what a rest?

You mean I should wait until he leaves and then start backstabbing, rather then call him out for the little troll that he is, while he is here?

Edited by Bruce

I'm not too worried. Since Ax is either deposed or retired, I don't think any retribution will be on the way from him for being the pot stirrer I am.

Well at least you admitt that the only reason you came here was to "stir the pot"....

Oh well...... some people need to do that sort of stuff in order to feel better about themselves....

:rolleyes:

Sorry Inprofile...... but I just couldn't let that go... not after him admitting why he came here...... :erm:

You mean I should wait until he leaves and then start backstabbing, rather then call him out for the little troll that he is, while he is here?

We have a little known method of communication around here called, "Pm'ing", give it a try. :mrgreen:

I have nothing to hide, (not my online status) or anything else, I prefer the honest open approach, always have and always will. When I feel a need to comment on remarks made in the open forum, I do that in the open forum.

Maybe putting a stop to people who come here (admittedly) to do nothing but "stir the pot" and cause trouble..........they are called trolls you know. Would be a better use of your time.

Edited by Bruce

Oh well...... some people need to do that sort of stuff in order to feel better about themselves....

Now that's priceless :mrgreen:

Bruce, I enjoyed your little monologue there...I think it's a wonderful portrait of many forumers on the net. If you are inferring that it paints a picture of me, you're entitled to your opinion. It's easy to go to some website and copy and paste some supposed insult on someone's character and sit there all smug like you're any better.

I don't deny that part of this was to stir the pot, but I am genuinely curious as to why Ax all of a sudden is gone. As to you Bruce, you think you're hurting me with your "scathing" remarks. In fact, it just makes you look foolish. You've called me so many things in PM's it's unreal. So before you start this holier than thou campaign, go think about it. Insulting me adds nothing to your character or reputation, but rather decreases it. Think what you will.

I have nothing to hide, (not my online status) or anything else, I prefer the honest open approach, always have and always will. When I feel a need to comment on remarks made in the open forum, I do that in the open forum.

I don't have a problem with that, just make sure that you're polite when reponding to someone, otherwise, take the pm route.

I'll leave now, the troll has succeeded in his intended purpose, I'm cutting the line, and swimming the other way.

No and would like to, never had any problems from him.

Does anyone know what is happening to the members map project, the link has not worked for awhile and I know Ax was working on it.

Excellent project would hate to lose it

Ax and myself had a little falling out in the mod/admin forum.

I was a bit mouthy and one thing led to another and it got kinda blown out of what I had intended...I ain't proud of it but did learn from it.

We should probably just drop this unless Ax himself has something to say on the matter..last time I checked he wasn't in a chatting mood with me.

I still keep the door wide open tho.